Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel, Paris, France [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 3, 2016, 11:03 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SkiAdcock
Info re: elite bennies; thanks to yuel for providing an image (accurate as of Feb 3 2016):

* Complimentary breakfast served in main restaurant on ground floor.
* Free access to exec lounge on 8th floor, which includes:
--Cocktail/wines buffet style & hot/cold snacks btwn 5:30-7:30pm
--Wine & beer (nuts & chips) btwn 7:30-9:30pm
--Soft drinks & tea coffee from 6am-midnight
NB: An extra of 25E will be charged to any non-authorized guest; Food should not be taken out of the executive lounge
* A free newspaper delivered every morning upon request
* A free hi-speed internet access
* A late check-out until 2pm according to availability
* A free upgrade according to availability at time of check-in

Email: ambassador @ parismarriottopera dot com

Hotel website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/paroa-paris-marriott-opera-ambassador-hotel/

Category 8
Print Wikipost

Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel, Paris, France [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2013, 3:51 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
Originally Posted by ohmark
No rooms available for points during my dates in October, and least expensive room=510 Euros. "Grab N Go breakfast" complimentary.
Did you call? I called and there was availability in early October....they said that there was a glitch in the reward booking still.

...........but we're going back to Le Parc Trocadero......best small property in a great neighborhood!
Old Jul 2, 2013, 9:56 pm

Programs: Marriott lifetime Titanium, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by boss315
Did you call? I called and there was availability in early October....they said that there was a glitch in the reward booking still.

...........but we're going back to Le Parc Trocadero......best small property in a great neighborhood!
I didn't call because I already booked AdT, which seems more my taste-- based on reviews and photos. But, LPT is also a fine property and agree about the neighborhood. Be sure to check out the exceptional children's clothing store across the street with chic Parisian fashions for the little ones.
Old Jul 3, 2013, 7:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel - Paris France

My wife already did for the grandkids .... Oh well, I didn't need those 400 dollars!
Old Jul 3, 2013, 10:11 pm

Programs: Marriott lifetime Titanium, Delta Platinum
Parc Troc

Originally Posted by boss315
My wife already did for the grandkids
We did the same a couple of years ago.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 9:31 am

Programs: DL DM, UA 1K GS, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Gold, Avis Chairman, Hertz PC, National EE
Hi folks,

Any updates on experiences at the Ambassador as an elite? I'm debating between which Paris property to book over this Christmas, looking also at the Marriott CE, Renassiance Vendome, Renassiance ADT, Renassiance LeParc, and the Marriott Rive for the trip. Curious on the room upgrade as a Platinum Premier, lounge, and breakfast experience.

Thanks!
Kyle
Old Aug 2, 2013, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by Kyle53719
Hi folks,

Any updates on experiences at the Ambassador as an elite? I'm debating between which Paris property to book over this Christmas, looking also at the Marriott CE, Renassiance Vendome, Renassiance ADT, Renassiance LeParc, and the Marriott Rive for the trip. Curious on the room upgrade as a Platinum Premier, lounge, and breakfast experience.

Thanks!
Kyle
Me too. I was just in Paris and spent 1 night at the Marriott Rive Gauche and 3 at the Renaissance Vendome. I liked both hotels, but neither is ideal. The Renaissance was very nice and great location - near lots of metro lines. However, no lounge. As Gold we got free breakfast, and the hotel has complementary bottled water, a coffee machine in the lobby until 3pm, and a very nice candy jar. The Rive Gauche property has good sized room, a lounge (no food on weekends, but when my sister went down on Saturday AM they did have some croissants out), but it's not in a great location. Close to a single subway line.

My husband and I were debating which of the two would be better for us at Christmas - last year we used the lounge in our hotel a lot, and then I noticed this one. Seems to be a good compromise, but I'd love to hear opinions.

Thanks.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 12:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Kyle53719
Hi folks,

Thanks!
Kyle
Staying as a Gold in Oct. Will let you know how it goes. ^
Old Aug 29, 2013, 1:50 pm

Upgrade from Standard to Exec. (Platin member)

Location very nice.
Rooms look nice, but room for improvement (some need some attention)
Lounge for Breakfast is nice.

Regards,

jmo
Old Sep 2, 2013, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Any Golds stay here yet? Curious as to how mgmt is making the adjustment to Marriott and handling elite treatment in general. Also, any info on whether they have a Concierge lounge and, if so, how the breakfast offerings are. Thanks all.
Old Sep 2, 2013, 5:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
yes, based upon-----
Upgrade yourself and access the Executive Lounge
When booking your stay at the Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel, make sure to select an Executive Level room! This will give you unlimited access to our Executive Lounge offering free snacks and drinks all day long as well as a buffet breakfast

Originally Posted by fireworksboy
Also, any info on whether they have a Concierge lounge ...........
Old Sep 3, 2013, 7:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Any Golds stay here yet? Curious as to how mgmt is making the adjustment to Marriott and handling elite treatment in general. Also, any info on whether they have a Concierge lounge and, if so, how the breakfast offerings are. Thanks all.
Did you read the post directly above yours?

Cheers.
Old Nov 17, 2013, 11:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, Marriott Tit
Staying as a Gold in Oct. Will let you know how it goes. ^
Please tell us how it went.

We have a 2-night Carlson award stay coming up, and I'd like to contact the hotel to let them know we are Marriott plat and hope for an upgrade.

I'll probably call soon, but does anyone have any contact info or email addresses?

Thanks!
Old Nov 17, 2013, 1:19 pm
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
????????????

Originally Posted by SFOTerry
We have a 2-night Carlson award stay coming up, and I'd like to contact the hotel to let them know we are Marriott plat and hope for an upgrade.
Old Nov 17, 2013, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SFOTerry
Please tell us how it went.

I'll probably call soon, but does anyone have any contact info or email addresses?

Thanks!
Ours was a Carlson points stay as well and it went fine. They honored my Gold status (lounge access, free internet) even though the points originally came out of my wife's Carlson acct.

Location was great, room furnishings were fine, good staff, overall a fine stay. Only thing that was bad was the bed. It was hard as a piece of wood. Ok, that might be a bit of a stretch but not much. Lounge breakfast and evening hors ds were very nice. Staff was good as well. Not much (bed aside) to complain about.^

Sorry, no contact info.
Old Nov 17, 2013, 1:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BKKLEE
????????????
The hotel was formerly a Radisson Blu. It became a Marriott property about 6 months (?) ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.