Best Beach Category 1-5 Marriott Anywhere?

Subscribe
I want to find the best Marriott Category 1-5 beach property anywhere in the world. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
Surfer's Paradise Australia.....
JW Marriott Phuket.....absolutely amazing....
Any suggestions in the Western Hemisphere? What about the best Category 1-5 in the Carribean?
I'm headed to Casa Magna of Puerto Vallarta, Mex. in April. I've been to PVR only once & not at that hotel, so I don't know how nice it is, but it's a Cat. 5 with April--June PointSavers & $79--$99 USD paid rates after Easter!

------------------
Play the travel game 3 vacations into the future!
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SLCGuy:
Any suggestions in the Western Hemisphere? What about the best Category 1-5 in the Carribean?</font>
Last year, I spent a week at the Curacao Marriott. Very nice, but not luxurious.
Also highly recommend the J.W. Marriott Phuket. Search will yield posts about how good this facility is. ^ ^ ^
I have same question -- best beach category 1-5 for award -- but in the U.S.? Thanks.
How about Laguna Cliffs? PremEx stayed there in 02 and posted a comprehensive review on BFT. Sounds like the beach is just a short walk. We'll be staying there next weekend, courtesy of PL, and I'll know more then. I do know, from our stays at NCV (in Newport) that there are lots of great beaches in the area, but I've never actually been on the property at SNADP. Crystal Cove is right down the street (about 1/2 mile) from NCV but the property is on the other side of the PCH, not on the beach. And it's not Cat 5.

Pat
The Casa Magna or JW Marriott in Cancun, Mexico (right next door to one another).

Excellent beach, great weather and a quick flight from the states.
Hi We just returned from the Aruba Marriott Stellaris Hotel. This is a very nice hotel and complex. I would not rate it luxurious (like a Ritz or Four Seasons), but very nice hotel and grounds. The island of Aruba is safe and clean. The people were friendly. ^ The beaches are nice and water blue-green. The drinking water is clean right out of the tap (which is a definite selling point for me!)and the restaurants are very good. We used marriott pts for 7nights and it was 130,000pts. We are only silver, but actually got a better room than our platinum friends that arrived a day later. So much for status. We would definitely return again.
I highly recommend this hotel. I believe it may be category six though.
Quote: I want to find the best Marriott Category 1-5 beach property anywhere in the world. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Marriott Waikiki Resort & Spa............Recently renovated and a great choice now. Even has a Paul Brown Spa inside. It is right across the street from Waikiki Beach and in the center of everything. And with the fare sales to Hawaii right now, it is a great choice!
Quote: Marriott Waikiki Resort & Spa............Recently renovated and a great choice now. Even has a Paul Brown Spa inside. It is right across the street from Waikiki Beach and in the center of everything. And with the fare sales to Hawaii right now, it is a great choice!
I hope there is a hot tub (jacuzzi) now. I was there a couple of years ago and found this lacking.

Does anyone know if this was added?