Wiki Posts
Search

AC Hotel Padova -- Padua, Italy

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2011, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
AC Hotel Padova: brief report

Just completed a 4-day stay at this AC Hotel Padova. A substantially lower rate persuaded me to switch from Sheraton to this.
Over all good experience. A business hotel at heart. This property offers ALL standard rooms only (double or queen), no suites. A modern clean line type hotel. All things work well. Room is slight smaller than US standard room. Room is clean and functional. Bear in mind, there is NO air con. One can open a window (noisy). Told by staff that the Marriott program will be in place by November 15.
My rate included breakfast, and breakfast offerings are super! Eggs any style made to order ! Parking is free. Internet is 17 eur per day (recall only?). Enjoy the stay and would recommend it for those who have cars. That said, there are 3 buses (2 minute walk away) from hotel to train station. This hotel is located in an industrial area. Access from autostrada is easy.
Padova is actually a very nice town to visit (my first). Communte to Venezia by train is also easy for those who wish to do that.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 2:24 pm
Company Representative - Marriott Concierge

Greetings - I hope to clear up some confusion with the recent launch of AC Hotels by Marriott.

The Guaranteed Lounge Access/Free Continental Breakfast benefit for Gold and Platinum Elite members is not available at AC Hotels by Marriott. This benefit remains only available in the Concierge/Executive/Club Lounge at participating JW Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts locations worldwide. However, in celebration of the new brand launch of AC Hotels by Marriott back in May, the hotels have been offering a complimentary breakfast buffet on two-day stays through January 8, 2012, using promotion code: PKG.

Safe travels, Andy
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:44 am

Programs: Airlines: DL-Silver, UA-Silver Hotels: MR-LT PP
Just got back from a stay at the AC Padova. Not much to add to what's already been said except for a couple of items:

1-The bus stop for the hotel is named San Lazzaro. Stop is about 25 yds past hotel. Front desk advised Mrs jrsinpdx that riding during the day was no problem but if we were returning after dark she would recommend using a taxi. Taxi fares ranged from 10 - 15 euros for our trips.

2- Internet access is free for plats as others have mentioned but you must request it at the FD and receive a Username & Password sheet from them.

3- The breakfast was all cold items although they had a pretty good selection.

Email address for hotel is: [email protected]

Hotel was a too far from the center of town for my liking.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 2:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks for the update!

Did your rate include breakfast, or was it provided as an elite? If the latter, do you know if it's Plat only or Gold/Plat? Any input appreciated.

Cheers.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 6:45 pm

Programs: Airlines: DL-Silver, UA-Silver Hotels: MR-LT PP
AC Hotel Padova -- Padua, Italy

This was a paid stay so breakfast was included.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.