Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Mercia, Spain

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2011, 2:24 pm
Company Representative - Marriott Concierge
Original Poster

Greetings - I hope to clear up some confusion with the recent launch of AC Hotels by Marriott.

The Guaranteed Lounge Access/Free Continental Breakfast benefit for Gold and Platinum Elite members is not available at AC Hotels by Marriott. This benefit remains only available in the Concierge/Executive/Club Lounge at participating JW Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts locations worldwide. However, in celebration of the new brand launch of AC Hotels by Marriott back in May, the hotels have been offering a complimentary breakfast buffet on two-day stays through January 8, 2012, using promotion code: PKG.

Safe travels, Andy
Old Nov 29, 2011, 7:21 am

Programs: AA EXPLAT, HH DIAMOND, IHG PLAT, RYANAIR NO OTHER OPTION FLYER
Yes, I stayed at AC Murcia (nice hotel for 60 euros incidentally) last week and it triggered a Megabonus award. Also have an email from CS confirming AC eligibility.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 4:11 am

Programs: AA EXPLAT, HH DIAMOND, IHG PLAT, RYANAIR NO OTHER OPTION FLYER
spanish hours

The 3am dish clearing incident mentioned above is unusual but also reflective of Spanish culture. Spaniards seem to like higher noie levels than Anglo Saxons and also keep much later hours. I once walked into a deserted restaurant at 2130 fearing that we had missed dinner only to discover that we were early - the place was packed an hour later. At the AC Murcia I couldn't sleep and happened to be in the reception using wifi around 2/3 AM and many people were returning from a night out - several also came to check in in a perfectly routine fashion. Hence, would recommend light sleepers to ask for a room near end of corridors and take some ear plugs. Don't stay away though - Spain is wonderful, especially some of the more off the tourist track places.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.