Residence Inn in Walnut Creek?

Old Jun 23, 2012, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL gold, Marriott Platinum, UA silver
Question Residence Inn in Walnut Creek?

Am I misremembering a Residence Inn in Walnut Creek? It's not coming up on any searches on Marriott.com or listed when I explore hotels. Did it change or never exist?
Old Jun 23, 2012, 1:42 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
There was never one in Walnut Creek that I remember. Only a FS Marriott (which is terrible imo) and a Ren (which is great)

Were you thinking of the RI in Pleasant Hill which is about 3 miles north up the freeway?

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...-hill-concord/
Old Jun 23, 2012, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL gold, Marriott Platinum, UA silver
Thank you for replying. Can you see that one from the freeway? If so, I'd say that is the one I am remembering.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 4:50 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Not sure if you can see it (can't remember and would assume you can) but it is right off the 680 and Pleasant Hill/Concord is the city just north of Walnut Creek.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 9:49 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Yes, you can definitely see it from the highway.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.