Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Register for Fall 2013 MegaBonus by November 15, 2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 12, 2013, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: swag
Initial list copied from post 82. Please add any additional alternate offers you may have gotten.

Marriott has now announced the 2013 Megabonus Promotion and you are able to sign up immediately. From what I can tell here are the options available to you though you will already be assigned to one of these options when you sign into your Marriott account. Option 1 is open to anyone.

1. Free night category 1-5 certificate for every two stays. Maximum of two free night certificates.

2. 25,000 bonus points after 15 nights + additional 15,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights for total of 40,000 bonus points for 20 nights.

3. 25,000 bonus points after 12 nights + additional 15,000 bonus points after 18 paid nights for total of 40,000 bonus points for 18 nights.

4. 35,000 bonus points after 20 nights + additional 15,000 bonus points after 25 paid nights for total of 50,000 bonus points for 25 nights.

You can also sign up at MarriottRewards.com/MegaBonus2013.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2013, 3:21 pm
Company Representative - Marriott Concierge
Original Poster

Details on the 2013 Fall MegaBonus

Registration Dates:
Registration is required by November 15, 2013 (8/6/13-11/15/13)

Earning Dates:
September 15- January 15, 2014
  • Visit your own personalized MegaBonus page (or visit your Promotion Central page) to receive your unique offer.
  • All qualifying stays can be booked with the payment method/credit card of your choice (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.).
  • Because each promotional offer is personalized for factors such as a member’s history with the Rewards program, frequency and nature travel, along with plenty of other factors, individual offers may not be switched

Visit MarriottRewards.com/MegaBonus for complete terms & conditions and FAQs, or call 888-MARRIOTT (888-627-7468).

Participating Brands:
JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott(SM), Marriott® Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Gaylord Hotels and Marriott Vacation Club®. The Ritz-Carlton® participates as the exclusive luxury partner to Marriott Rewards.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 4:03 pm

Programs: DL GM, MR Platinum, National EC
Trouble Viewing?

Is anyone else having trouble viewing their promotion?
Old Aug 5, 2013, 4:04 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Hi, I am a Silver Elite member and can not seem to get the promo to work. I get an error message when I click on the above link.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 4:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
The first post says registration doesn't open until tomorrow everyone, so it probably won't show up until then

Cheers.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 5:02 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Gold
I wish this promotion started earlier or were a little shorter. I finished the summer mega bonus mid July, so I really wish Marriott offered a little extra to those who stay there a lot.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
The first post says registration doesn't open until tomorrow everyone, so it probably won't show up until then

Cheers.
HA! Right you are
Old Aug 5, 2013, 7:04 pm

Programs: Chick-Fil-A Red, Wawa, Red Cross blood donor
Originally Posted by Marriott Concierge
Earning Dates:
September 15- January 15, 2014
September?! That's so far away.

Still...looking forward to that one starting.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 7:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Originally Posted by Marriott Concierge
Because each promotional offer is personalized for factors such as a member’s history with the Rewards program, frequency and nature travel, along with plenty of other factors, individual offers may not be switched
Is there still an exception to this policy for PLT/PP?
Old Aug 5, 2013, 9:29 pm

Programs: Dividend Miles, WorldPerks
Blargh...my one long trip to a city full of Marriotts this fall is Sept 4th thru Sept 14th
Old Aug 5, 2013, 9:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The fall/winter megabonus has run Sept 15 to Jan 15 since 2009, if not earlier.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...um-offers.html

The bit about not changing has been in the last mega/unexpected bonus offers and most have still had success at changing.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 10:54 pm

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by VickiSoCal
The bit about not changing has been in the last mega/unexpected bonus offers and most have still had success at changing.
No. This is incorrect. It's easy enough to check this information before posting, or put a disclaimer that you "are not sure," but "to the best of your memory" or "I think" so that nobody actually relies on the misinformation.

The unexpected bonus terms state:
The member receiving this offer has been specifically targeted and the offer is not transferable.
The Fall Bonus information in the first post here states:
The member receiving this offer has been specifically targeted and the offer is not transferable.Because each promotional offer is personalized for factors such as a member’s history with the Rewards program, frequency and nature travel, along with plenty of other factors, individual offers may not be switched
While many previous offers have had the language about not be transferable, this is the first time in my memory there has been a specific prohibition against switching. Maybe the MR agents will switch if asked, or maybe MR is tired of the switching and put in this very specific new restriction. I'm betting on the latter. Why else would they have added this word?
Old Aug 6, 2013, 5:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Promotion Central
New Promotions

No new promotions.

am I missing something, today is the 6th right?
Old Aug 6, 2013, 5:25 am

Programs: UA PM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium, HH Gold
Also do not see anything in there either.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 5:26 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
and, since it doesn't even start until 15 Sept the big deal of it not showing up yet would be???????????????

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
Promotion Central
New Promotions

No new promotions.

am I missing something, today is the 6th right?
Old Aug 6, 2013, 6:12 am

Originally Posted by BKKLEE
and, since it doesn't even start until 15 Sept the big deal of it not showing up yet would be???????????????
Not necessarily a big deal, but why would they promote it (w/links) and ask us to check it out? I appreciate the advance notice, but it doesn't do us much good if there is nothing to see.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.