How do you get Citi Dividend?

Old Jun 24, 2017, 6:02 am
Original Poster

How do you get Citi Dividend?

Citi Dividend offers quarterly category bonuses. Apparently this card is not available for sign ups but it may be possible to downgrade to Citi Dividend from other Citi cards. Has anyone done this?
Old Jun 24, 2017, 1:46 pm

Programs: HH D i a m o n d !!!
Originally Posted by Gitangali
Citi Dividend offers quarterly category bonuses. Apparently this card is not available for sign ups but it may be possible to downgrade to Citi Dividend from other Citi cards. Has anyone done this?
I downgraded AA plat to Dividend since they did t give me any retention. Called to downgrade back in mid April; it took approx 8 weeks for it to take effect and I got my Dividend in the mail a few days ago.
Old Jun 24, 2017, 9:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Gitangali
You have to product change an existing Citi credit card to it. I recently PC'd my DoubleCash to a Dividend with no issues (aside from the stupidly long time it takes Citi to PC a card).
Old Jun 25, 2017, 10:37 am

Citi takes a loooooooooooong time to PC...

I started to call to PC my Citi Hilton mid March and got 2 reps tell me, NO can do! that's not allowed. I kept calling until early April when finally got a rep from overseas who said Sure, I can do that! Downside though, it took over 8 weeks and card arrived while we were on tour and all mails held at PO. Still grateful the Dividend card got here in time before the Q ended for drugstore purchases. Have done $4K, one more to go and this card goes to sock drawer.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 1:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Exclamation

As this seems far more a Citi than Manufactured Spending topic the thread has been relocated to the Citi forum for further discussion.

tcook052
MS forum Mod.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.