Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2017, 2:42 pm

Programs: IHG RA, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Delta Silver
Originally Posted by ecatalina
Anyone having issues with not receiving a confirmation email from GCM for some of the orders this month? I always get one after a successful order, but it's been inconsistent this month only.
I received an email when I placed the order, but they called to verify order info and said I would receive an email if the order was approved, and I did not receive that email. It has since been processed.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 7:24 pm

Be warned, order from Aug 1 was just delivered to me, unsealed. Looks like these clowns haven't learned their lesson from the issues they had with unsealed envelopes last year.

FORTUNATELY the inner envelopes are all there and are all unopened.
Old Aug 10, 2017, 12:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by Stubtify
Be warned, order from Aug 1 was just delivered to me, unsealed. Looks like these clowns haven't learned their lesson from the issues they had with unsealed envelopes last year.

FORTUNATELY the inner envelopes are all there and are all unopened.
I think my July 31 order is lost due to their incompetence
Old Aug 14, 2017, 7:01 pm

8/8 order has yet to track with TCB.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 7:06 pm

CitiDCb works well for us. I do $7.5K twice a month (3 accounts all in all doing same thing). The shipping fee is well worth it with signature required to ensure proper delivery. So far, so good.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by dmac1418
8/8 order here tracked on 8/10.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 9:53 pm

Programs: Citi AAdvantage
Originally Posted by dmac1418

So far, it's working.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 10:21 am

So are you still able to use these to buy money orders at kroger? Or how are you liquidating so much so quickly? Bluebird is not an option. I've done money orders at kroger in the past but only 1K/mo.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 10:43 am

i'm doing it with Bluebird,, 5k + money orders at Walmart. Just make sure you buy something one a month with Bluebird so you don't raise MS suspicious activity on the account.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 1:39 pm

Any difference between using GCM or GC? I plan to buy money orders at kroger. I've used GC before to buy money orders but that was last year and I know things have changed. I need to meet this spend on the Citi Prestige card. Thanks!
Old Aug 18, 2017, 2:25 pm

My IP changed when I physically moved (obviously), but now I can't get any orders to process. I get the credit card notice even though AMEX is approving the transaction.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 2:42 pm

I get the impression from reports in this thread that GCM does not like address changes. In such cases, why not try to open a new account with a different email and new address?
Old Aug 18, 2017, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by sarrisa
Any difference between using GCM or GC? I plan to buy money orders at kroger. I've used GC before to buy money orders but that was last year and I know things have changed. I need to meet this spend on the Citi Prestige card. Thanks!
Simple,

Use TopCashBack to get 2% back on GCM. If you have a blueburdy account, there is no need to do Money orders. Just load 2K per day max so you don't raise eyebrows. LOL

You are done and ready to fly away!!! Enjoy and Happy Friday with an Eclipse on Monday. : )
Old Aug 21, 2017, 4:29 pm

Haven't ordered anything since 2015. Anyone have any idea how to not have orders cancelled? Used to order all the time.
Old Aug 23, 2017, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by jamesflyertalk
Haven't ordered anything since 2015. Anyone have any idea how to not have orders cancelled? Used to order all the time.
Start with $500 and build it up again is what I would suggest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.