Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2017, 1:37 am

Originally Posted by hiya83
... they will print your name on the card, but GCM seems to have a "Enjoy $100" ...
GCM has 2 lines of text possible, and will print any text you input or select from the standard options. It's not possible to remove the amount loaded -- it will always be appended to the 2nd line of text.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 3:49 am

Originally Posted by mactrader
Jan 25th just went confirmed for me.
and now payable, FWIW.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 7:15 am

Anyone having trouble this morning placing orders. I get to the final screen on my usual $2k order and the "place order" where you left click just doesn't respond, as in , nothing is happening as far as taking me to the next screen to confirm the order was made.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 7:19 am

Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
Anyone having trouble this morning placing orders. I get to the final screen on my usual $2k order and the "place order" where you left click just doesn't respond, as in , nothing is happening as far as taking me to the next screen to confirm the order was made.
I was about to test to see if I am still blocked by clearing cookies and experienced this also. Glad it isn't just me.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 7:56 am

Lightbulb

I had these issues last night, with both Safari and Chrome. The issue appears to be with Adobe Flash Player security settings. I finally got the order to take by going into Safari Settings/Security/Plug-In. Turned on for GCM website. However, this may have killed the link between GCM and TCB as the purchase hasn't registered yet on TCB. I must have done the settings change after I registered with TCB. So sequencing of the settings change could be a factor.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by Gonzoid
I had these issues last night, with both Safari and Chrome. The issue appears to be with Adobe Flash Player security settings. I finally got the order to take by going into Safari Settings/Security/Plug-In. Turned on for GCM website. However, this may have killed the link between GCM and TCB as the purchase hasn't registered yet on TCB. I must have done the settings change after I registered with TCB. So sequencing of the settings change could be a factor.
My last GCM order took 2-3 days to show up on TCB.

Same in Chrome. Worked in IE.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by Gonzoid
... The issue appears to be with Adobe Flash Player security settings. ...
Great example of why one should never grant permission to software to install updates automatically. I am assuming of course that the OP did not change the settings himself.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 3:02 pm

January 14th and now January 27th are confirmed but not yet payable.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude
January 14th and now January 27th are confirmed but not yet payable.
27th is now payable but 14th is not: what's interesting is that the not-yet-payable transaction tracked at 2.5‰ during the January promotion.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by MaxVO
Great example of why one should never grant permission to software to install updates automatically. I am assuming of course that the OP did not change the settings himself.
Isn't standard advise to auto-update all apps so there's no unpatched known vulnerabilities? Unless you're sitting there and manually checking all apps every day for new versions.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by NoonRadar
Isn't standard advise to auto-update all apps so there's no unpatched known vulnerabilities? Unless you're sitting there and manually checking all apps every day for new versions.
The standard advice is when something works, don't fix it. Somehow I suspect you're not up to date on what are vunerabilities and to whom they're known. But if you feel safer letting everyone reprogram your computer without your knowledge, by all means go for it.
Old Apr 1, 2017, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by Happy
My own experiences with BlackHawk reps at Colombia have been all positive when a card needs to be replaced - I have left cards at WMT, I have cards not activated properly, and other issues. Each and everyone of them was resolved within 7 business days - i.e. new replacement cards sent to me with my name on it no less.
A few days ago, I heard back from BH regarding my claim for an order that never arrived. They stated they cannot offer any assistance because the cards have been redeemed. I keep diligent records of my orders and this one is definitely lost and evidently used by someone other than myself. I asked BH to provide a time and location(s) of the usage, thus far nothing. Therefore, I am only left with one choice.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 5:00 pm

I had a problem placing an order this morning.

However, although I have never gotten to the confirmation page I got a confirmation email several hours later.

Now I hope everything will track properly (TCB) and my other attempts will not go through.
Old Apr 4, 2017, 8:44 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, IHG - Spire Amb
Jan 30th just became payable for me.
Old Apr 4, 2017, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by fangtl
A few days ago, I heard back from BH regarding my claim for an order that never arrived. They stated they cannot offer any assistance because the cards have been redeemed. I keep diligent records of my orders and this one is definitely lost and evidently used by someone other than myself. I asked BH to provide a time and location(s) of the usage, thus far nothing. Therefore, I am only left with one choice.
Thanks sucks. What are you going to do? I can't seem to get an order through, so maybe I won't even try. For some reason, the "Place Order" button does not work for me using Chrome or Safari.

I was paid through Feb 8th on TCB.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.