Giftcardrescue.com

Old Feb 14, 2016, 4:45 pm

Took well over 2 months to receive my check after they said the gift cards were processed. Was prob one month to acknowledge reciept of the cards. Sketchy, yes.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 9:43 am

Scam company don't deal with them.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 4:16 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
I had problems with zero balance cards from them as well that finally were refunded. I only deal with Cardpool now and when I sell them cards it goes directly into my bank account pretty quickly.
Old Feb 18, 2016, 9:25 pm

Anyone have any additional recent experiences? Really just bumping....
Old Feb 19, 2016, 2:43 am

Originally Posted by mikeyb45
Anyone have any additional recent experiences? Really just bumping....
2 orders processed in December, received the check for 1 about 2 weeks ago after repeated (10+ emails and calls). 2nd order still in limbo. .... this company. Had the balls to tell me to send a prepaid envelope if I wanted my gift cards back. What the actual .....
Old Feb 20, 2016, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by winsteven13
2 orders processed in December, received the check for 1 about 2 weeks ago after repeated (10+ emails and calls). 2nd order still in limbo. .... this company. Had the balls to tell me to send a prepaid envelope if I wanted my gift cards back. What the actual .....
Sent 3 gas gift cards in 12/12/15. Got notified yesterday that they were received and being processed. Claimed the busy Christmas season for delay.
Old Feb 21, 2016, 7:32 am

My payment has been "processing" for about a month.

I think many people got referred to GCR by giftcardwiki. There is a review topic there to which you should add your negative feedback so hopefully others will not be rooked into mailing them valuable gift cards expecting anything in return.
Old Feb 28, 2016, 4:00 pm

Programs: ______
Took 3 months to get paid

Took 3 months to get paid after nearly giving up cause blocked on facebook/twitter, no one picks up their phones, got the run around a few times after a few threats maybe someone felt bad and just mailed me the payment check
Old Mar 4, 2016, 7:06 pm

I FINALLY got my check today after over 2.5 months.
Old Mar 16, 2016, 11:41 am

practically all of these gift card companies are scams. They cater to scammers who either sell gcs and then go spend it after they get the money if it hasn't been sold yet, or people who buy gcs and claim it came with no money on it. And who is to tell which one is the problem in that scenario.... usually the seller of the gc gets screwed first.
Old Mar 22, 2016, 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by kannon99
I sent in one $100 gas gc on 12/10, they finally recieved the cards on 1/6. No word if or when a check will be sent to me. Same issues with trying to get a hold of anyone on the phone. I will not be doing any more business with them.
They say payment was sent in Feb. I have yet to recieve a check so they "resent" one in early March. Still nothing in the mail from them.
Old Mar 22, 2016, 9:49 pm

Programs: Paying student debt and traveling when i can
Originally Posted by kannon99
They say payment was sent in Feb. I have yet to recieve a check so they "resent" one in early March. Still nothing in the mail from them.
same.
Old May 5, 2016, 6:33 pm

Programs: MR LT Titanium, UA 1K, DL Gold, AA EXP
Same here. Sent in a $250 gift card in April. Received April 23rd, still not paid. No response to phone or email.
Old May 7, 2016, 11:15 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors
Add me to the list of those who will avoid using these guys in the future. Took a month of emails and calling to finally get even an acknowledgment that they finally received my gift cards. (I called several times with no answer. Not even a canned recording of "we care about your call but we're busy". Just ringing. After a month of these calls and about to just chalk up a loss, someone actually picked up the phone! I was so shocked I was speechless for a few seconds.) But acknowledging that they even got my cards was/is only half the battle. Another few weeks later and an email notifying me that a check will be sent "within 3 to 7 business days." Finally! But wait, not there yet... Haven't heard or received anything after 3 weeks. It sounds like most everyone eventually gets paid up (I'm still hoping), but they take sooooooooo long to complete an order. It wouldn't be quite as bad if they kept you somewhat updated on what's going on, but it's as if they go on radio silence and just leave you hanging in the wind. How hard is it to just send even an automated assurance that "we're still here and you are going to get your money." Almost makes me think Giftcardrescue is being run by a single guy out of a basement with absolutely no overhead. Not a very professional organization regardless.
Long story short, made the order a couple months ago and still waiting for a check. Still waiting, but no longer holding my breath.
Old May 8, 2016, 9:16 am

Programs: MR, UR, UA
Originally Posted by IDM79
It sounds like most everyone eventually gets paid up (I'm still hoping), but they take sooooooooo long to complete an order.
My theory is that they only cut you a check after your cards have been SOLD

So to get your money sooner, you should just go to their website and buy those cards yourself

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.