Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

how to get statements from closed BB account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2015, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Banks are investigating my deposits and want to see it. but I closed it 4 months ago to switch to redbird.
Old Jan 30, 2015, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by jimz1012
Banks are investigating my deposits and want to see it. but I closed it 4 months ago to switch to redbird.
I closed last week and cannot login.

"The username and password combination isn't right. As a reminder, the password rules are: at least 8 characters, at least 1 number, at least 1 uppercase, at least 1 lowercase, no symbols."

This is a lie to misguide, confuse and frustrate........why can't they be honest and tell u that your account is closed. Please call 800-for further assistance.
Old Jan 30, 2015, 12:05 pm

IIRC it stated when you close your account that statements are available for 90 days after account closure. After that you can't retrieve them.
Old Jan 30, 2015, 12:14 pm

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by jimz1012
If you haven't already, try giving BB a call?
Old Jan 30, 2015, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by BHArt
If you haven't already, try giving BB a call?
Haha. Good luck with that.

I called them earlier this week. First round and three reps later, "oh sure, we can get your last statement. We'll have to get your email address, but we can send it to you." 5 minutes later I get the standard email, "login here blah blah blah." Second round and a lengthy explanation, the rep stated that she could put in a support ticket (because there is no other way) and that I should receive my statement via email within 24 hours. It's been 3 to 4 days, no email. I am not under any review, but I'm all about CYOA. I downloaded all of my past statements before the switch from BB to RB. Unfortunately, their system recognizes the RB and thus your BB account is permanently closed, forevah. Consequently, there is no tracking of your calls for help. I could (and will) call again, but the rep will have no paper trail to follow and the cycle will begin anew.

Sigh..

Edit: I should add that I made the switch from BB to RB last week. Well within the 90 day window.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.