Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Another one bites the dust, Vanilla Reloads no longer accepted by BB

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Another one bites the dust, Vanilla Reloads no longer accepted by BB

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2014, 5:40 am

Originally Posted by TerryK
Can Mod fix this misleading thread title?
Right. It should say something like "RIP VR :'(".
Old Dec 18, 2014, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jewsus
Right. It should say something like "RIP VR :'(".
It should be RIP VR PIN, Long Live VR Swipe. It has nothing to do with BB/Serve. It is not a BB/Serve change. You can still load BB/Serve with VR Swipe. In fact, you should be able to load BB/Serve with VR PIN after 4/1/15 if you purchase them prior.

Last edited by TerryK; Dec 18, 2014 at 8:51 am
Old Dec 18, 2014, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by ILGfly
I do huge volumes in RLs each month and it'll make my life a lot more difficult.
no need to worry now, the recent changes in T&C that Serve just sent says clearly that RLits remain as funding source
Old Dec 18, 2014, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by Mamibear
no need to worry now, the recent changes in T&C that Serve just sent says clearly that RLits remain as funding source
That isn't really his point... Rlits will be one of the few true cash equivalents that can bought with plastic still standing. Scammers will kill it, not Amex/BB.
Old Feb 16, 2015, 11:07 am

Is vanilla reload and onevanilla the same? Would stores stop selling onevanilla cards too?
Old Feb 16, 2015, 11:20 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by rimmaculate
Is vanilla reload and onevanilla the same? Would stores stop selling onevanilla cards too?
no & no
Old Feb 16, 2015, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by Stoughton
no & no
Thanks for the reply. So the oneVanilla will continue to sell in stores that have them and that can be used to load serve using swipe (VR swipe).Correct?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.