Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Get $20 after you add a participating credit card to Softcard™ and tap to pay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 13, 2014, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dsauch
If you lost hope and want to reach out to Softcard:

If you'd like to speak with us directly just call us at 1-855-273-9150
Print Wikipost

Get $20 after you add a participating credit card to Softcard™ and tap to pay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2014, 12:53 pm

I had to link all my Amex cards to the same login ID to move them all to Softcard
Old Oct 2, 2014, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by hitman1420
I had to link all my Amex cards to the same login ID to move them all to Softcard
I have tried all morning to do that. Can you tell me where to change the login ID? Also did you add any authorized purchaser cards or just the ones where you are the main account holder?
Old Oct 2, 2014, 1:17 pm

you need to click on the "more account options" and add your cards from there.

if you have another online account, you need to deactivate the card from there first.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K and 1MM, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond
I have been unable to activate any of my Chase cards. After adding them, it asks me to activate them in the ISIS app. After requesting activation codes and entering them in, the app continues to say that they need activation. Has anyone else had success in adding Chase cards?
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by ToneDaBass
I have been unable to activate any of my Chase cards. After adding them, it asks me to activate them in the ISIS app. After requesting activation codes and entering them in, the app continues to say that they need activation. Has anyone else had success in adding Chase cards?
I was able to activate two (CSP and Freedom). It took some time after providing the codes, but it worked.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:19 pm

Programs: *$ Gold :)
Activated Freedom.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:27 pm

I already have CSP, Freedom, and Blue Cash linked to my softcard. Does anyone know if i can use thosee or if if there is some way i can remove and readd them to have them qualify?
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:28 pm

I had to call Chase, and they added my cards from their end.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by NCianflone
I already have CSP, Freedom, and Blue Cash linked to my softcard. Does anyone know if i can use thosee or if if there is some way i can remove and readd them to have them qualify?
you can try, but if they know what they are doing it won't work.

Then again, maybe they don't.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K and 1MM, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond
Can this work with other Chase cards such as the Hyatt, United MP, or the Ink cards?
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:32 pm

Programs: DL PM
Can this work with other Chase cards such as the Hyatt, United MP, or the Ink cards?
I've tried adding Hyatt, Fairmont, BA and WN cards, every time the app says "this card is not eligible for ISIS mobile wallet." harumph
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:36 pm

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by BHArt
I've tried adding Hyatt, Fairmont, BA and WN cards, every time the app says "this card is not eligible for ISIS mobile wallet." harumph
Or I could have just read from the site-
Chase Freedom®, Chase Sapphire®, Slate from Chase®, and JP Morgan Palladium credit cards may be added to Softcard.
Used to be garyjr316

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, Gold Passport, Hilton HHonors, Marriott
deleted

Last edited by Dad to GO; Oct 2, 2014 at 2:37 pm Reason: answered

Programs: *$ Gold :)
from Chase mobile site
"Chase Freedom, Chase Suppphire, Chase Slate and JPMorgan Palladium credit cards belonging to primary cardmember can be loaded into the Isis Mobile Wallet. Other Chase cards as well as those belonging to authorized users cannot be added to the Isis Mobile Wallet at this time."
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:38 pm

Does anyone know what number to call to add Amex cards?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.