Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$25 off $250 Best Buy Amex Sync

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2014, 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by Tofe
just curious, how do you access the Amex offers on a Serve card?
you can also go to facebook and look for amex offers and then link your card there. everytime you log on to FB and go to amex offers, you will see your offers.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 3:36 pm

Programs: whatever comes with CCs
Originally Posted by DziVang
Same here .... got credit for all other amex cards 2 days ago but Serve.

I just got credit for my serve a/c today. 3 biz days after transaction posted
Old Jul 21, 2014, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by brownie20
i'm so sorry you were absolutely right - F5 works too; a knowledgeable cashier chose F5 today and then went straight to scanning the strip, and it worked perfectly! so much faster then the F6, F5 i think most other cashiers usually do. thank you for pointing the F5 key out - i wouldn't have noticed it today if you hadn't mentioned it (and the easier it is to teach new cashiers the better for all of us )!
Old Jul 21, 2014, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by Mamibear
you can also go to facebook and look for amex offers and then link your card there. everytime you log on to FB and go to amex offers, you will see your offers.
Do you have to have seperate facebook accounts for each card you wnat to add offers to?

My FB is linked to MY SPG card and I cant see anyway to add the BB offer to my Serve account as well.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 4:09 pm

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
I finally nailed this promo with two cards! Thanks for the info on the prepaid cards and how to look for them. They were out in the open near the Geek Squad area.

Ringing it up, oh boy. Because of the posts here, I actually offered to look up how to do the sale (on FT, no less) so I could assist my cashier.

One statement closed last night and I already have the credit posted resulting in a credit balance. Looking forward to a check sent. The other Amex card has the bonus there already, too.

Last edited by jan_believes; Jul 21, 2014 at 11:39 pm
Old Jul 21, 2014, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by IWOL
Do you have to have seperate facebook accounts for each card you wnat to add offers to?

My FB is linked to MY SPG card and I cant see anyway to add the BB offer to my Serve account as well.
is is much more easier and faster to create a twitter account. Use name of the card as your last name e.g. dave bcp or rob spg to keep track
Old Jul 21, 2014, 5:30 pm

thanks for the post. just got $1k GC's at my best buy (they had to go int he back to find em) and split the cost among 4 Amex cards. Anyone know if we get Best Buy rewards zone credit for these as well? That'd be some nice icing on the cake ($20 worth of rewards zone....)
Old Jul 21, 2014, 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by anorexicwallet
thanks for the post. just got $1k GC's at my best buy (they had to go int he back to find em) and split the cost among 4 Amex cards. Anyone know if we get Best Buy rewards zone credit for these as well? That'd be some nice icing on the cake ($20 worth of rewards zone....)
Yes, you get MyBestBuy (fka RewardsZone) points. Mine are pending the 15 day return window, even though you can't return GCs.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 8:18 pm

Originally Posted by savemef
Yes, you get MyBestBuy (fka RewardsZone) points. Mine are pending the 15 day return window, even though you can't return GCs.

Sweetttt profit just went from $80 to ~$100ish
Old Jul 21, 2014, 8:47 pm

i forgot to use my bestbuy rewards, can i add the purchase after?
Old Jul 21, 2014, 9:29 pm

Yes you can add it afterwards. Log into your rewards account and look for a link to put in to claim a code
Old Jul 21, 2014, 10:53 pm

once you log into your my best buy account you'll see a "report missing points" tab - you can enter information from your receipt from there!
Old Jul 24, 2014, 1:26 am

Did anybody get points from cartera or cash back using portals to buy BBGC?
Old Jul 24, 2014, 1:53 am
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
what would be the best play for 6 CCs -- split $1600 worth of GCs, so thats 8 each $200 denom (max) right?

are cards that just use the AMEX network eligible for these twitter sync promos? for ex the CitiAA AMEX Select card?
Old Jul 24, 2014, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by FTRox87
what would be the best play for 6 CCs -- split $1600 worth of GCs, so thats 8 each $200 denom (max) right?

are cards that just use the AMEX network eligible for these twitter sync promos? for ex the CitiAA AMEX Select card?
yes.. I'd do 250 each on the less rewarding cards and put the last 400 or so on the most rewarding one.

you will have to sync the citi amex to a channel like twitter or facebook.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.