Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 24, 2014, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ericliujian
You can't use the direct deposit numbers to ACH out. And there's a monthly fee of $5 after 180 days of non-activity.
Note: There is a 3% transfer fee for PP Biz Debit MC. Time to say goodbye.

Debit load limit
$200/day - reset at 12pm PST.
7/21 - Load limit back down to $100 a day. This keeps fluctuating, so just check your account and not the wiki.

It seems that Chime doesn't like you having a large balance so make sure you use the card every now and then. See this post http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/23173754-post47.html

Chime will suspend account for rapid unloading, large purchases/withdrawals are more likely to get flagged.

A friend of a user has been told that there is a lifetime limit of 6 debit cards linked to an account and 20 attempts of linking debit cards to an account (counting both successful and unsuccessful linkages). If you have reached the limit, there is no way to resolve the issue.

Debit card loads that WORK
PP Biz Debit MC (1% cb confirmed as of June loads)

Debit card loads that DON'T WORK (that have been tested)
Metabank VGC
USBank MC GC
Vanilla MCGC
Print Wikipost

Chime Card

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2014, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist Caesars Wyndham Diamond, MGM Gold
Chime Card

https://www.chimecard.com/

Looks like it can be loaded with debit card, money pak (somewhere I read walmart as well).. No bill pay.. May be a good one to consolidate small dcs and BP at walmart..?

https://chimecard.helpscoutdocs.com/...d-money-to-my-
chime-card-account

Bankcorp product, that's a huge downside..
Old Jun 24, 2014, 1:37 pm

How do I add money to my Chime Card account?

You can load funds to your Chime Card from another of your personal bank debit cards. Just select Add Funds from your online account. Make sure you have that debit card handy – we’ll ask you for the 16 digit card number, expiration date, and CVV. You can transfer up to $100/day and the funds are posted within minutes to your Chime Card balance!
Old Jun 24, 2014, 1:37 pm

Programs: SPG Plat. Marriott Plat. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Diamond. IHG Plat.
Since OP pulled this right from SD's and didn't post any information.

https://www.chimecard.com/cardholder-agreement

Adding money to your Chime Card is easy! Plus, we never charge you a fee to load funds to your account.

Direct Deposit: You can deposit all or part of your paycheck into your Chime Card. Simply provide your Chime Card account and routing information to your payroll or benefits provider to receive direct deposit. Direct deposits will be available on your payday. Your Chime Card account and routing number can be found in the Add Funds section of your online account or under Settings in your mobile app. You can load up to $9,999.99 through direct deposit.

Bank Transfer: Link your existing checking or savings account to your Chime Card. Just select Add Funds in your online account or from the mobile app. You’ll be asked to provide that bank's account and routing number which you can find on a personal check or may be provided on their website or a paper statement. Once you've verified this account with us, you can transfer up to $200/day*. Transfers can take up to 5 business days to post to your account.

NEW! Bank Debit Card: You can load funds to your Chime Card from another of your personal bank debit cards. Just select Add Funds from your online account. Make sure you have that debit card handy – we’ll ask you for the 16 digit card number, expiration date, and CVV. You can transfer up to $100/day and the funds are posted within minutes to your Chime Card balance!

Cash; through Green Dot MoneyPak: You can load cash to your Chime Card through thousands of retail outlets with Green Dot MoneyPak. You can find a location near you and instructions on how to load at moneypak.com. You can load up to $1,000 a day (with a max of $10,000 a month) and the funds will be available with 2 hours. A fee up to $4.95 applies.

In general, we will only post deposits that are sent under your name or sent from your personal account. All others will be returned to the sender.

NOTE: Many banks will also allow you to make transfers from their website. If your bank offers this service, just log in to your bank’s website and add your Chime Card account using the same routing and account information you would use for direct deposit**. Certain banks may charge a fee for this.

*$200/day with a maximum of $1,000/month applies to bank transfers made from the Chime mobile app or website.

**You can transfer up to $500/day with a maximum $2,000/month using your existing bank's website.
https://www.chimecard.com/support
Old Jun 24, 2014, 1:40 pm

In general, we will only post deposits that are sent under your name or sent from your personal account. All others will be returned to the sender.
GCs ain't gonna cut it probably.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 1:48 pm

You may add value or load your Card via:

Direct deposit of payroll or benefits: up to $9,999.99 each calendar day; posted on the payment date of the deposit

Bank transfer or PayPal transfer: up to $500.00 each calendar day with a maximum of $2,000 in a calendar month; posted on the payment date of the deposit

Account transfers initiated through Chime in a mobile application or website: up to $200.00 each calendar day with a maximum of $1,000 in a calendar month; posted within 5 business days of initial request

Bank debit card: up to $100/day; within minutes of approved transaction

Cash load partner: up to $1,000.00 each calendar day with a maximum of $9,999.99 in a calendar month; within two (2) hours after loading
The only thing good I see about this card. Liquidating PayPal cards.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 2:11 pm

Programs: AA, SPG, MR, UR, Cash Back!
Anyone getting a MVD vibe from this card?
Old Jun 24, 2014, 2:15 pm

Interesting. Looks like it could be a good small-time play up to 2K. Of course, the heavy-hitters will complain how horrible this card is when they get shutdown loading 5K+ in a month.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by f0xx
Probably same as a bank transfer. I don't think there is an advantage of this card over your regular bank account at least for this.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 2:35 pm

Programs: Delta
The Paypal option in the terms doesn't actually exist on the site after you've applied for the card, at least as far as I can tell.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by sameoldme
The Paypal option in the terms doesn't actually exist on the site after you've applied for the card, at least as far as I can tell.
Direct deposit.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 2:49 pm

All these bankcorp cards...

card.com
Old Jun 25, 2014, 5:01 pm

Almost anything that pops up looking good for MS is usually a BankCorp card.... smh
Old Jun 25, 2014, 7:11 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Just curious, though fortunately I am not in this boat: let's say you had a bunch of OV gift/debit cards that you were planning to use at Wally's World. But now you are stuck with these cards because Wally no longer likes OV. Would it be possible to offload 100/day from OV cards to Chime, and then use Chime at Wally's place? Or am I missing something here, and perhaps Chime won't accept OV as a "bank debit card?"
Old Jun 25, 2014, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by GetawaysRus
Just curious, though fortunately I am not in this boat: let's say you had a bunch of OV gift/debit cards that you were planning to use at Wally's World. But now you are stuck with these cards because Wally no longer likes OV. Would it be possible to offload 100/day from OV cards to Chime, and then use Chime at Wally's place? Or am I missing something here, and perhaps Chime won't accept OV as a "bank debit card?"
There is probably a block set in place on prepaid/gift cards.
Seeing as this is a Bancorp product, you'd think they wouldn't allow their own product.
Old Jun 26, 2014, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by f0xx
This is what I am seeing too. I have a pending $100 load. We will see if I get 1% back in a couple of days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.