Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reloadit master thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2014, 11:52 pm

Remember with tmo you lose reimbursement if you use Safe.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by Cactus165
The "Safe" is such a joke. I tried to go delete my AccountNow card off the saved cards to see if it would change anything and allow T-Mob to be loaded, only to find out the system can't even handle that request. Yeesh. Half-cooked.
Agreed. I don't know why they would release a product so full of bugs and without some basic capability, like being able to remove cards from your list.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 2:40 pm

Any success reports using Safe?

Dunno if folks remember, but before they rolled out Safe you were able to use the regular ReloadIt website functionality to spread the funds. I'm trying to load a self-imposed limit of 3499/month for my Netspend, and end of last month I was at 3x950 so I intended to just use 649 of a 950 ReloadIt on 31 Jan, then the remaining 301 on 1 Feb. That's when I discovered that the old functionality was gone. Whoops.

I'm probably gonna try the similar concept in two days, via Safe.
Old Feb 28, 2014, 11:54 pm

Tried to split a $950 load between 2 cards today. Entered $500 and selected most recent pack. Boom...$950 balance dropped to zero (not $450). Checked card 1 and sure enough only $500 loaded. Tried every option I could think of to recover missing $450 but it seems to be gone. Hoping it will straighten itself out in the next 24-48 hours. The safe sucks.
Old Mar 3, 2014, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by zceuxbhjutf
Remember with tmo you lose reimbursement if you use Safe.
Data point from yesterday/today: nope. Transferred $950 from Safe to T-Mo yesterday (finally worked!) and got the $3.95 reimbursement today, as if I had loaded it directly.

Still, I'm not using the Safe again, unless the BillPay service finally comes up and looks compelling to 'spread' the MS around.
Old Mar 17, 2014, 12:53 am

Is their bill pay available now?
Has anyone tried it yet? What kind of payees do they have?
Old Mar 17, 2014, 1:17 am

Originally Posted by sbft77
Is their bill pay available now?
Has anyone tried it yet? What kind of payees do they have?
No CC payees, unfortunately.

Last edited by flyertalkingallday; Mar 17, 2014 at 4:14 am
Old Mar 17, 2014, 1:38 am

Originally Posted by ColbyS
Tried to split a $950 load between 2 cards today. Entered $500 and selected most recent pack. Boom...$950 balance dropped to zero (not $450). Checked card 1 and sure enough only $500 loaded. Tried every option I could think of to recover missing $450 but it seems to be gone. Hoping it will straighten itself out in the next 24-48 hours. The safe sucks.
You can split a $950 load card? Why would you do that?
Old Mar 19, 2014, 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
You can split a $950 load card? Why would you do that?
Apparently not.

Limits.

Bill Pay not working.

Still missing $450.
Old Mar 19, 2014, 7:52 pm

I looked at the BP feature, and most of the ones I would be interested in using would cost me $1 to send. I would only use them if I had no other options.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 12:07 am

Originally Posted by hobo916
I looked at the BP feature, and most of the ones I would be interested in using would cost me $1 to send. I would only use them if I had no other options.
It uses Precash which is Evolve. I have a biller listed but it doesn't take my account number, looks like they list every biller known to them, but there is no guarantee that they can BP every one of them.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by Johnnycomeslater
It uses Precash which is Evolve. I have a biller listed but it doesn't take my account number, looks like they list every biller known to them, but there is no guarantee that they can BP every one of them.
Try to set up an account with one of the billers. Errors out. The safe is a mess.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 5:49 pm

*NEW DATA POINTS*

I'm sure some of you already know these points, but wanted to help those that seem to be having issues. AccountNow allows you to load up to $1500 per day from Reloadit Safe. Their "day" is a rolling 24 hours, which may be why so many people are getting the "invalid card" response when trying to load from safe. Here's what I did:

1. loaded funds into reloadit safe
2. loaded my card (onto Accountnow) for $1500

I had previously been trying to load more than that, which is when I got the invalid card error.

Hope this helps.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 5:25 pm

Reach card (reloadit partner card) closing down. Hope this is not a sign of things to come from all Bancorp products.

Our records indicate that you hold a REACH VisaŽ Prepaid Card issued by The Bancorp Bank, in cooperation with PreCash, Inc. This is a prepaid card and thereby not reported to any credit reporting agency. This is not an attempt to collect a debt. This letter is to notify you that The Bancorp Bank will discontinue all services in connection with these Cards, effective April 21, 2014. If your expiration date is prior to April 21 all services will be discontinued on your expiration date. Please review the information below to understand your rights and responsibilities regarding the Card.

Your account will close effective April 21, 2014 or on your expiration date whichever comes first. After this date, the Card will no longer be available for use. Any remaining positive balances will be refunded to you in accordance with the terms and conditions of your Cardholder Agreement, as further explained below. Value Loads cannot be made after March 21, 2014. After this date, you will no longer be able to load money onto your Card.

Direct deposits and re-occurring value loads will end March 21, 2014. If you have direct deposits or other re-occurring loads please make arrangements with your bank or payroll department to stop these from posting to your account as soon as possible. Please note that any direct deposit or re-occurring loads initiated on or after March 21, 2014 will be rejected with a notification that the account is closing.

Use remaining balances before April 21, 2014 or your expiration date whichever comes first. If your Card has a positive balance, you have until April 21 to bring your available balance to $0.00. If your expiration date is prior to April 21, we encourage you to bring your available balance to $0.00 prior to your expiration date. Your REACH Visa Prepaid Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. If you have any re-occurring debit charges that are assessed to your account, you should contact the merchant to provide them with another means of payment. We encourage you to use your remaining balance to avoid any additional fees on your account.

If there is a remaining available balance on the Card after April 21 you will be reimbursed by check sent in the name and address we currently have on file. Reimbursement checks will be issued as long as remaining balances exceed $1.00. Any reimbursement amount may be subject to additional deductions if there are any unresolved disputed items on your account. All other fees associated with the Card will remain, so please refer to your Cardholder Agreement for more information.

Thank you very much for using your Card. We sincerely regret any inconvenience this change may cause.

If you have further questions regarding this letter, please call REACH Customer Care at 866-331-3067.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by sybloc
I did the same thing today, not seeing this post. Did it ever get resolved without calling. Has anyone else experienced this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.