Reloadit master thread

Old Feb 7, 2014, 1:06 pm

Programs: ALL :)
Originally Posted by jk2
I'm interested to see what kind of BP ReloadIt will offer.

On other hand, did anybody recently get TheReachCard or Vision Prepaid? Both are reloadable via Reloadits, offer BP. I have both of them, they are very useful for my MS activity. However, I noticed (it is more than 1 month) that when I click "get your card" it does not take you to sign up page but rather the same homepage reappears. Did they shutdown new sign-ups (both are Bancorp products)? I don't think they blacklist my IP address.

Can anybody try if you could see sign up page (just curious)?
http://www.thereachcard.com/
http://www.visionprepaid.com/
Confirmed I get the same thing.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 1:11 pm

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
Originally Posted by jk2
I'm interested to see what kind of BP ReloadIt will offer.

On other hand, did anybody recently get TheReachCard or Vision Prepaid? Both are reloadable via Reloadits, offer BP. I have both of them, they are very useful for my MS activity. However, I noticed (it is more than 1 month) that when I click "get your card" it does not take you to sign up page but rather the same homepage reappears. Did they shutdown new sign-ups (both are Bancorp products)? I don't think they blacklist my IP address.

Can anybody try if you could see sign up page (just curious)?
http://www.thereachcard.com/
http://www.visionprepaid.com/
I get the same response as you. Just brings up the home page.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 1:47 pm

Playing with the URL gives

https://www.securecardsignup.com/enr...Card_App1.html

https://www.securecardsignup.com/enr...epaid_App.html

but, this leads to a 404, meaning the page is being worked on or is no longer in the system. Maybe they're revamping the webpage?
Old Feb 7, 2014, 2:20 pm
jk2

Thanks, guys!

Probably they realized that they didn't pay attention to what their customers do and now they do their "research". My reach account is under verification (for 1 month already, thanks there are only $10 on the account), vision is still alive.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 5:48 pm

Bought 2 ReloadIt with CC just now (W/D S. Florida) and used 1 for a car payment (Evolve) and was going to load the other to the safe but Bill Pay is not active until Feb 19 so I am going to wait as I don't have any cards to transfer it to and don't want the money sitting there.

Here are some of the T&C:

Fees.
Inactivity Fee

If disclosed on your Reloadit Pack, where permitted by law, after 12 months of inactivity, $5.95 per month per Pack

Bill Payment

Standard Payment = $1.00

Express Payment = $2.00

Once your Safe is established, you may add Packs to the Safe. For your security, we may limit the number of Packs you may have in your Safe at any one time. The maximum amount of funds associated with Packs that you may add to your Safe in any one day is $2,850. The maximum dollar amount of transactions you may make using the Safe (Loads and Bill Payments) in any one day is $2.850. The amount of funds associated with all of the Packs in your Safe may not exceed $10,000. Once a Pack has been added to the Safe, the funds associated with the Pack cannot be redeemed using the Load Now feature discussed in Section 5.A above.

Daily Limit on Bill Payments
You may make a maximum of $1,000 in Bill Payments per calendar day using Packs in your Safe. A calendar day is midnight to midnight Pacific Time. Any Bill Payments you make will count toward the $2,850 daily limit on transactions via your Safe (see Section 5.B above). In addition, individual Billers may have their own limits on payments.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 6:56 pm

Does not look attractive to me. My T-mo card can do all of this and more - for free. Even $3.95 load charge is refunded.

As long as I can get ReloadIt cards w/my cc, I'm gonna feed them to my wonderful T-Mo card.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 7:41 pm

Programs: DL, WoH
Originally Posted by MaineCoon
Does not look attractive to me. My T-mo card can do all of this and more - for free. Even $3.95 load charge is refunded.

As long as I can get ReloadIt cards w/my cc, I'm gonna feed them to my wonderful T-Mo card.
^

Just ordered mine today.
Old Feb 8, 2014, 3:38 am

I agree, I am going to stop at Tmobile after work today and get that card as well since so far I can buy the old reload it cards with CC.
Old Feb 10, 2014, 11:06 am

Programs: Delta PM | US PP | Hilton Gold
I just bought 3 over the weekend with CC. I'm in SoCal and purchased at Vons. :-)
Old Feb 12, 2014, 8:35 pm

AccountNow has been working well for me with ReLoadits, but I've been bill paying very gently so far.
Old Feb 13, 2014, 12:59 pm

I loaded 3 reloadit packs to the safe ($500 each), and also added 2 of my prepaid cards to it. When I tried to load either one of them I keep getting a 'Invalid Card Number' error. I even try typing the card and I continue to get the same error. Anyone encountered this? I have already called reloadit and opened a ticket with them, but have not yet heard back from them.
Old Feb 13, 2014, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by hobo916
I loaded 3 reloadit packs to the safe ($500 each), and also added 2 of my prepaid cards to it. When I tried to load either one of them I keep getting a 'Invalid Card Number' error. I even try typing the card and I continue to get the same error. Anyone encountered this? I have already called reloadit and opened a ticket with them, but have not yet heard back from them.
One of the reasons I'm usually hesitant to be a guinea pig... hope your issue gets resolved.
Old Feb 13, 2014, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by hobo916
When I tried to load either one of them I keep getting a 'Invalid Card Number' error.
yep, i get the same error. to make matters more interesting, the Reloadit that is still shown in my "safe" was loaded to my Account Now card. I don't think that they understand the meaning of the word "safe".
Old Feb 13, 2014, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by SoCalStew
yep, i get the same error. to make matters more interesting, the Reloadit that is still shown in my "safe" was loaded to my Account Now card. I don't think that they understand the meaning of the word "safe".
I had the same issue on 02/07. Loaded 2 cards for $1,000. Attempted $300 to Account Now and got the error. Tried $300 a few more times using the stored card as well as re-entering the card #. Same error every time. A little while later noticed a $300 and a $200 reload on my account now card. Today I loaded the other $500 and got the same error. It immediately loaded to account now, but I still have the $1,000 in my safe.
Old Feb 14, 2014, 8:43 pm

I had not looked into my AccountNow before, but once I saw you posts I looked and I also got a $500 load although my safe still looked the same. Today however, I checked my AccountNow and noticed they took the $500 back. Anyone else seeing that?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.