Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 15, 2014, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Travelz
What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

As of 8/26, Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- Your account is blocked for the day, try again the next day. Some ppl report being permanently blocked.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall master thread(2014-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2015, 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by Pencegeri
To be exact, I am using Firefox. I opened the backdoor link first, then I went through GCM through TCB. I copied the text after giftcardmall.com, pasted it to the end of the backdoor link and clicked enter. After about an hour from making my order I received the email from TCB that it tracked.

As I mentioned before all of my recent orders have been cancelled, if and when this money becomes confirmed and payable I will keep everyone updated.
i made it simpler and i just added this to my hosts file:

65.203.238.138 www.giftcardmall.com

now while using TCB it opens the backdoor link. i will only buy in a few days though because my balance is closing soon and i dont want to use the card now :P
Old Aug 13, 2015, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by uPantcho
i made it simpler and i just added this to my hosts file:

65.203.238.138 www.giftcardmall.com

now while using TCB it opens the backdoor link. i will only buy in a few days though because my balance is closing soon and i dont want to use the card now :P
Does that work? Interestingly, it appears their SSL certificate is valid for:
qrc.giftcardmall.com, visagift.giftcardmall.com, kroger.giftcardmall.com, www.giftcardmall.com, giftcardmall.com, wl.giftcardmall.com

All of which can be used to purchase $500 except the qrc, www and no subdomain options..
Old Aug 13, 2015, 9:29 pm

Pencegeri can better inform us if it works or not. whats the timeline for GCM payouts? i remember it lasting forever but then again my memory is not trustworthy on those large time periods

when i do put an order i will update if it tracked or not
Old Aug 13, 2015, 9:54 pm

Pencegeri can better inform us if it works or not. whats the timeline for GCM payouts? i remember it lasting forever but then again my memory is not trustworthy on those large time periods

when i do put an order i will update if it tracked or not
It was either 8 or 6 weeks estimated for me, and I remember that it was pretty spot on in keeping to that time. That was one of the main reasons I switched out of GCM; it's simply not worth the worry.
Old Aug 14, 2015, 4:14 pm

As expected, my order was cancelled.

I double and triple checked that my billing information was exactly as it was on my credit cards profile. Oh well back to the drawing board for me I guess.
Old Aug 14, 2015, 7:25 pm

i made an order today using my sister account (i had done that before)

this time they called her and asked for the large order sheet info (which i had filled once on my own name)

i mailed it to them but it is a safe bet they are closed and only next week i will get an update.

OBS: my order did not track (yet). if it gets confirmed i will try claiming it
Old Aug 14, 2015, 7:50 pm

My payout took two months.
Old Aug 15, 2015, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by diseased
My payout took two months.
Did you get the 0.5% or the 2%?

Thanks
Old Aug 25, 2015, 9:38 am

I made an order of $500 Visa Gcs using the "backdoor" link. Got the cards and activation codes but cannot activate them. Called the CSR and they cannot either. They told me Amex did not release the charge, so I called Amex and Amex told me that they approved the charge. Called giftcardmall again and they said the upper level team is reviewing it. The 1st very bad experience with giftcardmall. Note that I do not do manufactured spending like a lot of people here, just order whatever I need to meet my minimum spending. I have a feeling that they are going to cancel my order although they sent out the inactive cards!

Last edited by anneok; Aug 25, 2015 at 10:07 am
Old Aug 26, 2015, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by anneok
I made an order of $500 Visa Gcs using the "backdoor" link. Got the cards and activation codes but cannot activate them. Called the CSR and they cannot either. They told me Amex did not release the charge, so I called Amex and Amex told me that they approved the charge. Called giftcardmall again and they said the upper level team is reviewing it. The 1st very bad experience with giftcardmall. Note that I do not do manufactured spending like a lot of people here, just order whatever I need to meet my minimum spending. I have a feeling that they are going to cancel my order although they sent out the inactive cards!
Almost the same experience for me. I was able to successfully order 2X$500 cards. They shipped and arrived. When I tried to activate online, it wouldn't let me and I was told to call.

First level CSR said that the issue would have to be sent to the second-level activation team, since for some reason the charge had not "gone through" on the card. I had been wondering why the Giftcardmall.com charge had dropped from my "pending" authorizations on Amex.com -- although the money is still not available.

First level CSR said that it would take 2-3 days to activate the cards. We'll see what happens. I'll probably just drive to SM for future minimum-spend needs.
Old Aug 29, 2015, 8:05 am

How sensitive has gcm become to large ($3k orders)? I've had very sporadic success lately
Old Aug 29, 2015, 3:37 pm

Still haven't been able to activate my $500 cards. CSR said that there were widespread issues with activating cards with $500 denominations. She said resolution would take 10 days.

I'm not hopeful at this point.
Old Aug 30, 2015, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by missing_link
Still haven't been able to activate my $500 cards. CSR said that there were widespread issues with activating cards with $500 denominations. She said resolution would take 10 days.

I'm not hopeful at this point.
i made a 7500 order on aug 14 using the wl link (btw it did not track even though i used some mad mojo here)

that purchase was made with my sister card using my account. they called my sister and asked if she had made the purchase, which she confirmed. they then proceed to ask her to fill out a "large order form" (one that i also had to fill long time ago). she filled it and i emailed it to them. (all this on aug 14).

the order was mailed on aug 20. on aug 23 my sister got the letter with the activation code. i got the cards on aug 25. i tried to activate early morning on aug 26 and it was no go. I had noticed by them on my sister's card that even though the order was pending at some point it had completely disappeared from her statement. Called GCM and csr confirmed that indeed they had not captured the payment. Confirmed some billing info and said that in 2 days the issue should be solved.

On aug 28 i received a voicemail telling that all cards had been activated.
Old Aug 30, 2015, 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by Duane Haas
Did you get the 0.5% or the 2%?

Thanks
Sorry just saw your post. Got 0.5% on a June 9th order.
Old Aug 30, 2015, 9:15 pm

You got lucky because my cards have never been activated and it has been a week. They kept telling me another 2-3 business days. They finally offer to refund my order. I need to meet my spending requirement!

i made a 7500 order on aug 14 using the wl link (btw it did not track even though i used some mad mojo here)

that purchase was made with my sister card using my account. they called my sister and asked if she had made the purchase, which she confirmed. they then proceed to ask her to fill out a "large order form" (one that i also had to fill long time ago). she filled it and i emailed it to them. (all this on aug 14).

the order was mailed on aug 20. on aug 23 my sister got the letter with the activation code. i got the cards on aug 25. i tried to activate early morning on aug 26 and it was no go. I had noticed by them on my sister's card that even though the order was pending at some point it had completely disappeared from her statement. Called GCM and csr confirmed that indeed they had not captured the payment. Confirmed some billing info and said that in 2 days the issue should be solved.

On aug 28 i received a voicemail telling that all cards had been activated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.