Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 15, 2014, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Travelz
What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

As of 8/26, Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- Your account is blocked for the day, try again the next day. Some ppl report being permanently blocked.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall master thread(2014-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2015, 7:50 am

Programs: BA, AA, SPG, HLTN, ETC
Is there any reason not to use Giftcards.com?
Do they allow AGC?
If so, seems fairly easy to grab AGC through a portal and then giftcards.com for the VGC - should break close to even.

Am I missing something obvious?
Old Jul 3, 2015, 8:07 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by air360
Do they allow AGC?
If so, seems fairly easy to grab AGC through a portal and then giftcards.com for the VGC - should break close to even.

Yes, the wiki
Old Jul 3, 2015, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by Stoughton
Yes, the wiki
Sorry, I usually read flyertalk on my phone - which doesn't show the wiki...will reread it on PC

Edit: just read the (short) wiki - it's obvious about gcm - but I was asking about giftcards.com - which is not mentioned in the wiki....
Old Jul 3, 2015, 9:37 am

Programs: 25 million points to burn!
Does anyone know another number at GCM to call to activate the GC without the codes? The 866-357-7391 number doesn't work any more due to ongoing "Emergency" conditions.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by Preacher7
Does anyone know another number at GCM to call to activate the GC without the codes? The 866-357-7391 number doesn't work any more due to ongoing "Emergency" conditions.
you could try to call the lost or stolen number and see if they will transfer you. Beware of long hold times, though.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 7:34 am

the Macerich dead link doesn't work anymore. Nor does the link on the Macerich web page. I emailed Macerich to fix the link on their webpage.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by Silverthunder
the Macerich dead link doesn't work anymore. Nor does the link on the Macerich web page. I emailed Macerich to fix the link on their webpage.
It works for me on my mobile device.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by Preacher7
There was a message on their website last night indicating they were having issues with their telephone system.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 1:36 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, IHG Spire, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum, HHonors Diamond
Do they allow AGC?

Are those GCs pin-enabled?
Old Jul 4, 2015, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by anime333
Are those GCs pin-enabled?
From their site:
"For your convenience, Personalized gift cards can be processed as credit transactions so that Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) are not required. If you would like to use one of our cards as a debit transaction, visit the View PIN page or contact Customer Service to obtain a PIN."

I made a mock order and it had free shipping on it with the only charge being the card fee...
Old Jul 4, 2015, 3:07 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, IHG Spire, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum, HHonors Diamond
From their site:
"For your convenience, Personalized gift cards can be processed as credit transactions so that Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) are not required. If you would like to use one of our cards as a debit transaction, visit the View PIN page or contact Customer Service to obtain a PIN."

I made a mock order and it had free shipping on it with the only charge being the card fee...
Did it work with AGC?

There is a shipping fee/card...1.99. However, you get it personalized...
Old Jul 4, 2015, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by anime333
Did it work with AGC?

There is a shipping fee/card...1.99. However, you get it personalized...
Idk - that's why I asked a few posts up if anyone knew if they would work - I have a new batch of AGC otw (but none in hand) so I didn't know if anyone had any data points for it.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 4:14 pm

Idk - that's why I asked a few posts up if anyone knew if they would work - I have a new batch of AGC otw (but none in hand) so I didn't know if anyone had any data points for it.
Alright. Let us know!
Old Jul 4, 2015, 4:38 pm

Can't use AGC on giftcards.com
Old Jul 8, 2015, 7:30 pm

Programs: AS / CSR / AMEX
Anyone know how to get free shipping on the backdoor link?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.