Old Jun 15, 2014, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Travelz
What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

As of 8/26, Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- Your account is blocked for the day, try again the next day. Some ppl report being permanently blocked.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall master thread(2014-2016)

Old Aug 20, 2014, 9:35 am

I like turtles.

Last edited by compddd; Aug 20, 2014 at 9:42 am
Old Aug 20, 2014, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by nova08
Thus far the points on my 8/12 order still show as pending and my 8/16 order still has not shown up under my orders
Well, have they shipped which the poster above said is the start date?
Old Aug 21, 2014, 5:57 am

What portals do pay now for Choice egift cards? I've got $0 with ebates, but it worked before.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 11:48 am

Originally Posted by groundhog
What portals do pay now for Choice egift cards? I've got $0 with ebates, but it worked before.
I wish I knew as well. So far F@twallet, ebates, WPM, TCB, BF don't give CB for the choice cards.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 5:20 pm

Programs: AA Gold, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
no more cash back (per the t&cs) via TCB and BF for VGCs
Old Aug 21, 2014, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by msnut1
I wish I knew as well. So far F@twallet, ebates, WPM, TCB, BF don't give CB for the choice cards.
So who really pays CB now for Choice eGiftcards?
Old Aug 21, 2014, 7:46 pm

Originally Posted by DLScottsdaleMike
Not sure if this is isolated, but I just received a call from GCM saying they were not "comfortable" with my liquidating Visa GC at WM. I am cut off. Been doing this for more than a year with no problems.
Originally Posted by DLScottsdaleMike
Quite a bit (>$50k per month), but I didn't get the sense that volume was an issue. They mentioned both purchasing with AGC and liquidating at WM and just said they weren't comfortable.

Same here, only been doing so for a few months, similar volume. Although they didn't mention AGC.

I wonder if it was all the small 1 GC orders that alerted them to investigate further...
Old Aug 21, 2014, 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by MkMooney
Same here, only been doing so for a few months, similar volume. Although they didn't mention AGC.

I wonder if it was all the small 1 GC orders that alerted them to investigate further...
Did GCM shut you down like they did MkMoooney?
Old Aug 22, 2014, 8:49 am

My GCM order through world point on 8/11 posted early in the week but a similar order on 8/12 has not posted. Is it dead now?
Old Aug 22, 2014, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by Deallover
My GCM order through world point on 8/11 posted early in the week but a similar order on 8/12 has not posted. Is it dead now?
Hopefully not.
Old Aug 22, 2014, 11:18 am

Hi guys. Question. I received my gc, but the activation letters did not arrive. It's been like 4 days since I got my gc. Usually the activation letter comes a day before, or the same time as the gc.

What should I do? Contact them to resend the activation letters? Do they email it to you?
Old Aug 22, 2014, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by Deallover
Would give it awhile longer before making a judgement, could have gotten stuck in processing. From what I've noticed it's roughly 10 to 14 days to show up as pending.
Old Aug 22, 2014, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by sosamo
Hi guys. Question. I received my gc, but the activation letters did not arrive. It's been like 4 days since I got my gc. Usually the activation letter comes a day before, or the same time as the gc.

What should I do? Contact them to resend the activation letters? Do they email it to you?
Just give them a call, they can activate it over the phone within minutes.
Old Aug 22, 2014, 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by Spicpics
Just give them a call, they can activate it over the phone within minutes.
Thanks. I probably want to avoid calling since I order under my SO's name, etc And she doesn't want to call.
Old Aug 22, 2014, 3:25 pm

Originally Posted by sosamo
Thanks. I probably want to avoid calling since I order under my SO's name, etc And she doesn't want to call.
better practice your feminine voice

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.