Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Netspend

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2013, 8:18 am

I tried to make a payment to my amex cc using the netspend routing and acct number, amex said they could not find the acct or something? Is their a limit on the netspend side for ach pulls? Anyone had success with paying bills that way? I made a payment of 3450.
Old Dec 26, 2013, 8:24 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by drdrew450
I tried to make a payment to my amex cc using the netspend routing and acct number, amex said they could not find the acct or something? Is their a limit on the netspend side for ach pulls? Anyone had success with paying bills that way? I made a payment of 3450.
You typed the routing number wrong.
If you typed the routing number right, this scenario is impossibru!!
Old Dec 26, 2013, 2:09 pm

Programs: aa
the same thing happen to me and i was charged 25 dollars from citibank for this.I entered it correctly and they said the information i put it was wrong.I tried to transfer 2500 but i dont get what was wrong.I have 2500 in this card where can i get a money order i dont have any walmart around me.?
Old Dec 27, 2013, 11:43 am

I used my CC website to ACH-Pull ~150 from netSpend 11 daze ago FWIW.

Now who can reply or PM re buying ReloadIt with CC...Bueller?
Old Dec 27, 2013, 12:39 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by jada135
the same thing happen to me and i was charged 25 dollars from citibank for this.I entered it correctly and they said the information i put it was wrong.I tried to transfer 2500 but i dont get what was wrong.I have 2500 in this card where can i get a money order i dont have any walmart around me.?
WM is your best bet since you can do 2 $1k MOs in 1 transaction each transaction NS deducts $2 (where its a PIN trans) Most other places have amax of $500 so that would cost you an extra $6 to NS and MO fees x4 instead of x2 @ WM. Then youd need to get the remainder off of it, stop by a 2nd WM or ask at that WM for 2 @ $1k and 1 @ $500 youd have to give them your DL but since you wont be hitting Wallys anyway thats what Id do and cap NS fees @ $2 for all 3 MOs

Plenty of Wallys over the bridge or thru the tunnel in NJ, fill up with gas to help offset the cost of gas getting there and the hefty toll. Or try your luck with the Wally near Green Acres in Valley Stream , since you wont be doing any GCs they should work with ya

Lastly is to try a few drug stores or supermakts near where you live, most have a $500 max per MO and if they wont do several per transaction its $2 to NS each time

* keep a running tab of how many transactions (not MOs) you get 5 on 1 trans its $2 if there are 5 trans its $10 since with $2500 you cant get 5 @ $500 unless you pony up some cash as the place gets their fee and NS as well. eg you hit WM and get 2 @ $1k and 1 @ $500 you can give them $5.50 cash or simply make the last MO $494.50 instead of $500 and that will cover your the fees. The more transactions that are done reduce the $494.50 by $2 per transaction. When from time to time I mess up its Declined, I reworked the #s and lower my last MO by .10 or whatever the amount is must be lowered by and bingo Approved

hope it helps ya
Old Dec 27, 2013, 1:35 pm

Good stuff, craz. Did you ever try ACH-pull?

So we have...

ACH $0 unless it fails --> then you risk a fee from the "puller"
credit $1
debit $2

...and we can rule out credit (use regular CC -- earn points, instead)

So ACH creates a NSF fee risk! Can we expand on this, please. If you've tried ACH and you're posting here, please list your stats.

Me: 1/1 ACH success rate
Old Jan 4, 2014, 11:46 am

CAs possible?
Old Jan 4, 2014, 5:13 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Jetblue Mosaic (past)
Has anyone successfully transferred a cash balance from their Amazon Payments account into their Netspend account using the bank info from the NetSpend website? This would be an initiated withdrawal from my Amazon Payments account. Long story but I just need to transfer a bit of money out of my Amazon Payments account and can't use my normal bank account. Thanks for sharing any experiences you may have!

Add NetSpend as your new External Account. You'll need your account information:
Bank Name: The Bancorp Bank
Account Type: Checking
Routing Number: 114924742
Old Jan 4, 2014, 11:00 pm

Try $1 and write back, great idea. In the AP thread there's disagreement if it works with BB, hmmm.
Old Jan 5, 2014, 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by zceuxbhjutf
Try $1 and write back, great idea. In the AP thread there's disagreement if it works with BB, hmmm.
I have withdrawn my AP money to my BB for the last 3 months.
Old Jan 12, 2014, 12:48 pm
Suspended

Exclamation You are hereby warned

I went thru $4k in Dec and loaded $3k on Fri wouldnt let me do another $1k . Went to Wally today Denied. Long story short they put aHold on my acct and wont release it until I supply them with documentation that do not exist and wont.

The mgr gets on and after going back & forth with her she told me my acct was placed on Hold on 12/17, and didnt have anything to say why then did you let me load it on Fri knowing full well I couldnt touch my $$$

A good thing the $3k is nothing for me to float, yea FDIC or FTC whatever will be hearing from me tomorrow as NS has stolen my $$ on purpose
If you cant afford to have your $$ tied up stay as fara way from these guys a spossible
Old Jan 12, 2014, 4:05 pm

3500 per calendar month. Got it?

P.S. I'm now 3/3 success rate using my CCs' websites to ACH pull from NS for free.

Last edited by zceuxbhjutf; Jan 13, 2014 at 12:28 pm
Old Jan 13, 2014, 10:11 am

Can you have more than one NS card per SSN? Thanks
Old Jan 13, 2014, 5:44 pm

i had my NS closed in nov/dec timeframe. i also moved recently (before the closure) and NS still has my old address on file. i called up about a month ago and the rep confirmed that a check for the closed balance would be sent to me. I waited 20 business days and nothing. called today and they still hadn't sent the check and would not send it to my new address. anyone have this issue?
Old Jan 13, 2014, 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by makinbutter
i had my NS closed in nov/dec timeframe. i also moved recently (before the closure) and NS still has my old address on file. i called up about a month ago and the rep confirmed that a check for the closed balance would be sent to me. I waited 20 business days and nothing. called today and they still hadn't sent the check and would not send it to my new address. anyone have this issue?
you set up change of address, right? It will be automatically forwarded to your new address when they do send it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.