Tip for Buying reloadit with CC

Old Dec 16, 2014, 8:51 pm

Yes. The site claims lots of places sell these cards near me that do not.
Old Dec 16, 2014, 9:27 pm

hello, i am currently new with this stuff. thought i would ask if anyone would knows where i can purchase these in the state of AL, with a CC. Thanks
Old Dec 17, 2014, 1:29 pm

Slightly off topic, but Reloadit relevant:

I am currently using AccountNow to augment the $5K monthly Serve load limits. AccountNow, like most, if not all, of the Reloadit partners, have a $1500 per day, $9500 per month (rolling 30-day) cash load limit.

Does anyone know if the different Reloadit partners are somehow linked so that the limits can be enforced across multiple partners? For example, can I get a ReadyDebit card and do $1500d/$9500m on both it and my AccountNow , or is there some linkage to prevent this and hold me to $1500/$9500 across multiple cards?
Old Dec 18, 2014, 8:54 am

many thanks to anyone that knows where a CC works in South Carolina....no luck at Bilo or food lion or Publix
Old Dec 18, 2014, 4:10 pm

Originally Posted by ronnyk
Slightly off topic, but Reloadit relevant:

I am currently using AccountNow to augment the $5K monthly Serve load limits. AccountNow, like most, if not all, of the Reloadit partners, have a $1500 per day, $9500 per month (rolling 30-day) cash load limit.

Does anyone know if the different Reloadit partners are somehow linked so that the limits can be enforced across multiple partners? For example, can I get a ReadyDebit card and do $1500d/$9500m on both it and my AccountNow , or is there some linkage to prevent this and hold me to $1500/$9500 across multiple cards?
No linkage among the cards I now have or have had in the past: NetSpend, AccountNow and TMobile.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 5:12 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by rrgg
Yes. The site claims lots of places sell these cards near me that do not.
That , and yet my new source of supply isnt even listed on their site

The best part of this is being able to use a CC that earns more then 1 pt or mile per $1 eg had a big repair bill for my car the other day AFAIK there isnt any CC that will earn you any bonus for that. However simply having purchased RLDits using a 2x (really 4%) CC at my source of supply allowed me to use the CC of choice and end up with the full bonus, since I paid for the repairs using a DC thats loaded via RLDits, instead of the CC itself.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 6:47 pm

Friendly store is going to make me a thief since Nine-Fittees are gone and unfriendly store has stacks and stacks.

This is most troubling...

Old Jan 17, 2015, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by sybloc
Friendly store is going to make me a thief since Nine-Fittees are gone and unfriendly store has stacks and stacks.

This is most troubling...

950s are discontinued. Don't base your strategy on saving an extra $3 fee.
Old Jan 17, 2015, 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by mrmandel
950s are discontinued.
Proof?
Old Jan 18, 2015, 10:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Haven't heard about the $950s being cut, and I bought some yesterday from a fresh looking stack.
Old Jan 19, 2015, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by frogdog51
4 for 4....bought another one today, was initially told cash or debit only, I said no to it takes credit card, and they have to accept the credit card for all purchases that can be processed with credit card (based on their merchant agreement with Visa). Saying "cash only" on the card isn't valid since the cards are not hard coded as cash only. About a minute later, it was walking out with my $950 reloadit p
urchase with my Capital one venture card. I bought one in silver spring, one in Baltimore, one in Ashburn VA and another in Columbia MD (all on thewway to or from work). Pretty much testing the stores out and this technique has worked every time (so far)
I am pretty sure the store also reserves the right to render service to anyone .
Old Jan 19, 2015, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by Furyleader
I am pretty sure the store also reserves the right to render service to anyone .
That post is waaaay old, besides which the "method" is not sustainable, and certainly not worthwhile for a few K in MS. Moving on....
Old Jan 19, 2015, 2:41 pm

What are the consequences of removing blanks which state no value until activated from an unfriendly to a friendly location?
Old Jan 19, 2015, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by taildragger
What are the consequences of removing blanks which state no value until activated from an unfriendly to a friendly location?
This discussion has been beaten ad nauseum. Again if you take any item from a store (even items with zero value until activated) it is considered stealing. If caught by store management then you can be charged for shoplifting. You can't weasel your way out of an excuse at that point.

If you believe your stance so much, why not just ask the store management if you can take a few cards out of the store and see what they say? That way you can clarify if there are any issues with it. If they allow you to do so, you will know your answer and you can clear your conscious. I find it ironic that those that believe this stance so much don't just ask the store management to get to the bottom of this. It is the easiest way to trump any speculations on whether it is legal or not legal. I will stand corrected if this is the case however I still believe that it should not be done.

This is not one of those situations where you "do first, ask questions later" type of thing. But again its up to you and I don't feel sorry for those that get caught in the least bit. Store management still has to keep inventory of all items in the store regardless of dollar value or lack of dollar value. Put yourself in their shoes and see if you would be ok with this.

Last edited by ericdabbs; Jan 19, 2015 at 3:53 pm
Old Jan 19, 2015, 2:50 pm

I believe that is considered theft.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.