FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Manufactured Spending (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending-719/)
-   -   Any way to locate Walmarts with BlueBird kiosks? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1464486-any-way-locate-walmarts-bluebird-kiosks.html)

j-rad May 5, 2013 5:25 pm

Any way to locate Walmarts with BlueBird kiosks?

I'm trying to find a Walmart with a ATM/kiosk to load my bluebird card, but I've checked three so far with no luck. Is there a locator online or does anyone know of any in CT?

gloreglabert May 5, 2013 5:43 pm

MoneyPass ATM locator

Enter 'walmart' in the ATM location field, then enter your zip. It will give you a list of Walmarts with the Moneycenter Express machines.

Jerfer May 5, 2013 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by gloreglabert (Post 20702760)
MoneyPass ATM locator

Enter 'walmart' in the ATM location field, then enter your zip. It will give you a list of Walmarts with the Moneycenter Express machines.

Freaking sweet .... For me it shows my university and some gas stations. If I can load BB at those places instead of WM it's going to be great. I just hope it does and it's not limited to WMs.

gloreglabert May 5, 2013 6:00 pm

Originally Posted by Jerfer (Post 20702789)
Freaking sweet .... For me it shows my university and some gas stations. If I can load BB at those places instead of WM it's going to be great. I just hope it does and it's not limited to WMs.

No, it's just going to be WM -- that page is just searching for MoneyPass machines, which MoneyCenter Express machines happen to be. The majority of results it returns (well, everything except Walmart) are just regular MoneyPass ATMs and won't help you.

starflyer May 5, 2013 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by Jerfer (Post 20702789)

What makes you think you can load a BB at a non-Walmart location???

Jerfer May 5, 2013 6:14 pm

I figured since someone linked to a MoneyPass locator and the kiosks at Walmart are MoneyPass kiosks it crossed my mind. It makes more sense to link to the MoneyPass locator instead of the Walmart store locator. Got happy a little too fast and it was a long day at work.

azcoyote May 5, 2013 6:19 pm

MoneyPass ATM locator

YES! Very nice. Thanks so much!

maijojacob May 5, 2013 6:43 pm

MoneyPass ATM locator

Thank you so much. You ae a life saver.

DCAcubsfan May 5, 2013 7:15 pm

MoneyPass ATM locator

Thank you very much, very handy!

vinyalwhl May 6, 2013 4:55 am

Originally Posted by DCAcubsfan (Post 20703073)
Thank you very much, very handy!

Hope you have better luck with yours, the ones in my area are malfunctioning 75% of the time.

Daniel on the way May 6, 2013 12:14 pm

MoneyPass ATM locator

thanks

rajin May 6, 2013 1:02 pm

Thanks for this.

TheBOSman May 6, 2013 3:58 pm

MoneyPass ATM locator

Thanks, good call. I do note that it claims one close to me has a Moneypass ATM, but I know for a fact that the store does not have one of the Moneycenter Express machines. It does also list an incorrect address for the store, so perhaps they changed buildings and didn't carry the Moneycenter Express machine over into the new store.

Montacute May 6, 2013 8:46 pm

Now if we could just find an online locator to tell us which wm kiosks are out of order!

rymetymeuk May 7, 2013 6:04 am

thanks a lot for this, I was trying to find this info this week to no avail! ^:)