Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Alcibiades
Blue Monday thanks to Cerberus

=======================
xx/xx/15 - xx/xx/15 Promotion

Participating items must be purchased in a single transaction. Limit one(1) offer per transaction

These coupons often do not scan properly(coming up -0.01 along with a 0.01) and require override. Override is always required at SCO.

If the coupon off your next order does not print out, you can request it online here.

When redeeming the coupon, the following items are excluded in the calculation of the minimum spend requirement:
-Fluid dairy such as Milk, Half & Half, etc
-Blunts, alcohol, and smokes
-Gift cards, Lottery tickets, MoneyGram, etc
Print Wikipost

Safeway/Vons master thread(up to 2017)

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2014, 11:17 pm

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
Originally Posted by yyyccclll
Albertson's thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...recurring.html
Old May 24, 2014, 2:27 am

Programs: Jose Cuervo Gold, Bud Light Platinum, Schwab 401K, VW Bug 2MM
this deal is getting worse and worse. Its like they're testing to see how little they can offer.

Wasnt the first one like 20 off 200 or something? The last one was 10 for 100, now its 15 for 200.

The last one was pushing it for me, at 15 for 200, its not worth it anymore for me, even with 6x on amex hilton.
Old May 24, 2014, 1:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by uncommonsensical
useful as an arrow in the quiver for some, but very limited as a liquidation vehicle unless you're a real estate investor with a bunch of mortgages. but for most doing big #'s, it's only good for a very small % of $ that needs to be liquidated.
Not really. Just under $4200 a month in bills I can pay through Evolve. That's enough to max out my 5x Ink bonus UR points every year when buying Staples $200 VGCs and that's with a single mortgage. Once we get our HELOC to pay for some home improvements it'll be time to sign up for a second Ink so I can keep earning 5x points.
Old May 24, 2014, 5:21 pm

Shoot, there is just a fuel reward filler in my local ad, no offer for coupon with GC purchase..

They used to alway make Safeway deals nationwide, not region specific. This sucks.
Old May 26, 2014, 8:12 pm

I thought someone said four times fuel is back on this week
Old May 26, 2014, 9:42 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, BA, UA, HH Dia, CC Gold, SPG Plat
useful as an arrow in the quiver for some, but very limited as a liquidation vehicle unless you're a real estate investor with a bunch of mortgages. but for most doing big #'s, it's only good for a very small % of $ that needs to be liquidated. me, with my house paid off, no car payment, and too local utilities on the list, it does me no good.

what i need, is for it evolve into a checkfreepay competitor to pay credit card bills! but with only $ launderers and MSer's as a potential market, that's unlikely!
It was a resource as such for a while, but the recipient wasn't as agreeable and has since thwarted the ambitious. Damn launderers ruining it for the rest of us.
Old May 26, 2014, 9:59 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat Hilton Diamond Marriott Diamond Hyatt Diamond
useful as an arrow in the quiver for some, but very limited as a liquidation vehicle unless you're a real estate investor with a bunch of mortgages. but for most doing big #'s, it's only good for a very small % of $ that needs to be liquidated. me, with my house paid off, no car payment, and too local utilities on the list, it does me no good.

what i need, is for it evolve into a checkfreepay competitor to pay credit card bills! but with only $ launderers and MSer's as a potential market, that's unlikely!
Actually - not true. If you are creative in your evolving you can pay large sums to CC including Amex.
Old May 28, 2014, 10:35 am

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
I have a Just4U:
"Save $10 Instantly when you purchase $100 or more in American Express Gift Cards. Limit 1"
Old May 28, 2014, 12:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K and 1MM, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by sechs
I have a Just4U:
"Save $10 Instantly when you purchase $100 or more in American Express Gift Cards. Limit 1"
Nice! Thanks for the heads up! ^
Old May 28, 2014, 12:32 pm
jmw

I have a Just4U:
Looks like all of my club cards have this coupon. Thank you.
Old May 28, 2014, 2:32 pm

I have a Just4U:
It's on everybody's cuz it's in the "Coupon" section of J4U, not the "Personalized" section.

P.S. The folks who keep reporting that AGCs earn fuel points are probably bad at math. Bought $7 groceries plus the 500 AGC and earned 7 fuel points plus the 7 bonus from a 2X grocery J4U (make sure you've signed up for that J4U for other purposes LOL).
Old May 28, 2014, 6:05 pm

Yep, did not earn fuel points here either with $500 Variable AMEX purchase today. I also noticed they updated the gift card language to specifically exclude Univision. Not sure they have coded the latter into the system yet.
Old May 28, 2014, 6:10 pm

Programs: United Airlines Premier, Starwood Gold Preferred Guest, Hyatt Gold Passport, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by HikerT
Yep, did not earn fuel points here either with $500 Variable AMEX purchase today. I also noticed they updated the gift card language to specifically exclude Univision. Not sure they have coded the latter into the system yet.
They have had that for a while on their website. But it still earns fuel points
Old May 28, 2014, 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by HikerT
Does the $10 J4U work on the variable Amex? Thanks!
Old May 28, 2014, 6:33 pm

Yes, I did get the $10 off. But only really worth $4 since you need to pay $6 in fees to generate the coupon and then unload the AMEX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.