Old Jan 15, 2014, 9:20 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Steve Oh
What we know so far, that we are happy to share, and won't get the hump when other people ask us or other people get the hump cos we know something they don't.

3V / Pay.com cards are no more

That is all.
Print Wikipost

Manufactured Spend UK

Old Apr 16, 2014, 8:29 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by Wozza2404
Actually being in the Midlands unfortunately makes me even less likely to share any current schemes, as the last thing I need is competition!
Did I say Midlands? I meant Mid-Lanarkshire. Must have made a typo while putting my kilt on .

Ł15k is impressive whatever the timescale! Well done sir!
Old Apr 16, 2014, 10:54 am

Just to add my 2p worth since I don't just want to be a lurker:

MS requires a certain amount of creativity and persistence. Once NS&I was closed I managed to redirect my spend through a certain P2P lender which was actually a far simpler process to NS&I however that route has now been closed as well.
I've been working my way through some prepay cards but no luck yet.

Reading the US MS is quite useful because it helps to generate fresh ideas.

Whilst I completely agree with non-disclosure of working MS leads I'm all for sharing useful clues, tips, ideas that will help others in their search for MS.
Old Apr 19, 2014, 10:27 am

Programs: A variety of Platinums, Golds, Silvers and other fancy metals.
I too am all for sharing, and as soon as someone comes up with a working method I'll happily hand over one of mine.

In the meantime, I'll just happily carry on doing what I'm doing.
Obviously a 3 step method is preferable to all, but I'm all for mixing it up with a 4 step method thrown in
Old Apr 19, 2014, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by Steve Oh
I too am all for sharing, and as soon as someone comes up with a working method I'll happily hand over one of mine.

In the meantime, I'll just happily carry on doing what I'm doing.
Obviously a 3 step method is preferable to all, but I'm all for mixing it up with a 4 step method thrown in
Sounds like a fair deal.

You go first.
Old Apr 20, 2014, 2:07 pm

lol - no.
Old Apr 20, 2014, 4:00 pm

Double post ...

Last edited by sinizter; Apr 20, 2014 at 4:02 pm Reason: Double post
Old Apr 20, 2014, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by luckyjim
Sounds like a fair deal.

You go first.
lol - no.

I would be happy to offer my services as an independent third party to evaluate and verify both your offers.

Both of you send me your methods and I'll pass them on to the other once I have received both.
Old Apr 20, 2014, 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by sinizter
I would be happy to offer my services as an independent third party to evaluate and verify both your offers.

Both of you send me your methods and I'll pass them on to the other once I have received both.
Actually that's not a bad idea at all.
I'll drop you a PM now
Old Apr 20, 2014, 9:45 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinizter

Actually that's not a bad idea at all.
I'll drop you a PM now
I call foul!

Very poor show guys, very poor.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by longpause
Very poor show guys, very poor.
Don't worry. You didn't miss anything.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 2:18 am

Programs: CX DM, SPG GO
I've been looking for 3V cards and I don't see them anywhere in London the past month. Has Tesco stopped restocking them or is it just me having bad luck...?
Old Apr 23, 2014, 3:04 am

Originally Posted by chfshifter
I've been looking for 3V cards and I don't see them anywhere in London the past month. Has Tesco stopped restocking them or is it just me having bad luck...?
I've seen a few around work but my local hasn't been restocked in a month (the one near work has been restocked in the past month though).
Old Apr 23, 2014, 5:11 am

Originally Posted by chfshifter
+1, I have not seen them for about 5 weeks. I have even tried a couple of Boots that have been stocking them since the NS&I loophole closed... But no luck either..
Old Apr 23, 2014, 5:19 am

Originally Posted by loyaltypointschaser
+1, I have not seen them for about 5 weeks. I have even tried a couple of Boots that have been stocking them since the NS&I loophole closed... But no luck either..
I saw quite a few in Boots Ambleside on the weekend.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 6:06 am

Generally I seem to see more in Boots than Tesco. Not sure if that's other peeps getting in quickly and clearing Tesco stocks, or actual stocking levels..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.