Non Pharmacy Bean Locations

Old Aug 22, 2013, 7:48 pm

Programs: *$ Gold :)
Originally Posted by Pencegeri
I was in a rush at the time so I left. I would have attempted to buy it if not for that reason.
we definitely want continuation
Old Aug 22, 2013, 11:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
I was in a rush at the time so I left. I would have attempted to buy it if not for that reason.
Then go back and see what happens...
Old Aug 23, 2013, 6:46 am

Programs: AA Gold, US Silver, Starwood Gold, Starbucks Gold
Popped in a 7/11 and though they had VRs, only accepted debit for them.
Old Aug 23, 2013, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by corporateassociateneedsmiles
Please reread my post, I was never interested in saying "I told you so", was more interested in whether they would allow me to continue to purchase more in my weekly purchase run to the store. IMO, kindness in NYC gets you further than giving people a hard time (especially at retail establishments where the training is lacking and the employee's authority is non-existent).

Update - the same employee did allow me to purchase more ($6K more) without question or incident.
You cleaned out the spot I've been milking. geez dude. leave some for the rest of us.
Old Aug 23, 2013, 1:50 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime PE, Hilton Dia, WN CP, Hyatt Plat
bummer....

I had four sources for beans in my small town. Three of them changed policy this week to 'cash only.' Only one source left now

CBS - yes (oops, sorry for the typo)
-4 #1 - no
-4 #2 - no
-4 #3 - no

Fortunately, there are bigger towns a few miles away. More driving is in my future.
Old Aug 25, 2013, 8:34 pm

I was not able to get around to the Sunoco. If anyone is in the Philly area and wants to try, it is the one by the stadiums.
Old Aug 26, 2013, 5:27 am

yeah, i'm beyond bummed about the NumberOfInningsInASoftballGame--NumberOnASoccerSides going down. I had six I'd been milking and they were all fuel-coded...relationships with certain cashiers...y'all know the drill.

Has anyone had success at a 7-11? My last successful one was 8/16.
Old Aug 26, 2013, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by AveApostle
yeah, i'm beyond bummed about the NumberOfInningsInASoftballGame--NumberOnASoccerSides going down. I had six I'd been milking and they were all fuel-coded...relationships with certain cashiers...y'all know the drill.

Has anyone had success at a 7-11? My last successful one was 8/16.
No such luck in the Austin, TX area
Old Aug 26, 2013, 9:54 am

I was not able to get around to the Sunoco. If anyone is in the Philly area and wants to try, it is the one by the stadiums.
For me, the Sunocos around here have gone the way of 711 and requiring cash only.
Old Aug 26, 2013, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by turnpike13
You cleaned out the spot I've been milking. geez dude. leave some for the rest of us.
As of Saturday, they had plenty of beans and were still allowing purchase with CC in several Manhattan locations.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 1:11 pm

Programs: Shamelessly Gold at Flying Burrito and AirTrain A+ Elite. Turkish Star Gold, 100k at Flying Eskimo
Originally Posted by corporateassociateneedsmiles
As of Saturday, they had plenty of beans and were still allowing purchase with CC in several Manhattan locations.
Thought they were no longer supposed to. Are they hiding something from Fang in plain sight?
Old Aug 29, 2013, 9:16 am

I was thinking RI is a small state and I might get lucky. no go in CVS and cumby farms anywhere close to my house and I went to quite a few of them in my area and near my work..
Old Aug 29, 2013, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by Minos
Thought they were no longer supposed to. Are they hiding something from Fang in plain sight?
Not hiding anything anymore, as of at least Thursday AM all my -4s in my part of NYC are cash only.....
Old Aug 29, 2013, 9:34 am

Programs: Bunch of mid-tiers
Originally Posted by Minos
I've gotten 3 over the past couple of weeks (last one 8/23) at 7-11 hybrids. But there aren't many of these.
Old Aug 29, 2013, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by bufito
No such luck in the Austin, TX area
The one in Georgetown stopped taking cc. PM me, I can share 1 non-7/11location downtown that still works.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.