Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Account Now?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2013, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by kcblakely
I've been using this card exclusively since PayPower shut me down. Some experiences:

1. Daily load limit of $1500, $9500/month
2. Works fine with ReLoadits
3. BillPay works fine, takes 4-6 days & it's free
4. $1 per swipe transaction

I've been loading it with $950 ReLoadit paks and then unloading it with a combo of billpay and money orders from WalMart. I use a 3% grocery store card, so I make about $22 per ReLoadit, after all costs. I *could* unload it exclusively via billpay, but that's what got me shutdown by PayPower, and I'm theorizing that a combo of billpay and in-store purchases (ie, money orders) will keep this thing alive longer. I've been using it like this for a month with no issues
I've gone into BillPay before without a balance with no problem before, however, right now it says call a customer service rep. Could you check yours if your balance is zero for me?
Old Jun 13, 2013, 11:20 am

Programs: *$ Gold :)
Originally Posted by Pencegeri
right now it says call a customer service rep.
In my case it translated to account locked. But I do have small balance.

Did you have any previous account activities? If so, might be your case too.
Call, they will tell you...
Old Jun 13, 2013, 11:56 am

Programs: UA 1K; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Diamond; CCarlson Elite
I've gone into BillPay before without a balance with no problem before, however, right now it says call a customer service rep. Could you check yours if your balance is zero for me?
What?
Old Jun 13, 2013, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by pier11
In my case it translated to account locked. But I do have small balance.

Did you have any previous account activities? If so, might be your case too.
Call, they will tell you...
Yea, I have made actual purchases with the card at Walmart and K-mart. Mostly of the transacations were paying bills after leaving the money in for a few days.

KC, basically I am asking if you current account balance is zero could you go to billpay and see if it takes you there, or do you get a contact CSR message.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 3:34 pm

I called in, basically I was told that they shut me down because they can not determine how the account is being funded. They want the reciepts for the last two reloads to show how it was being funded. I do not have them so I unable to show them.

Oh well it lasted me about 3 or 4 months.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 4:27 pm

I called in, basically I was told that they shut me down because they can not determine how the account is being funded. They want the reciepts for the last two reloads to show how it was being funded.
Same with me.
I send them letter HOW I fund account. Without details of particular reloads details I used.

They mentioned if I used MoneyGram or something similar, to send them receipts. I said I used reload site, so no receipts, no even email confirmations. She said then send just explanation. Ok, will see.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by pier11
Same with me.
I send them letter HOW I fund account. Without details of particular reloads details I used.

They mentioned if I used MoneyGram or something similar, to send them receipts. I said I used reload site, so no receipts, no even email confirmations. She said then send just explanation. Ok, will see.
The CSR told me I am SOL, and there was nothing to be done.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 10:32 pm

I just got the dreaded "call customer service" message too when I tried to use bill pay today. My account is new and only did 4 loads of $950 and 2 bill pays. The cr told me my account is restricted n I'll have to talk to the risk department tomorrow. Will report back later.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 5:18 am

Originally Posted by tuscanyx
I just got the dreaded "call customer service" message too when I tried to use bill pay today. My account is new and only did 4 loads of $950 and 2 bill pays. The cr told me my account is restricted n I'll have to talk to the risk department tomorrow. Will report back later.
Same. I used only 2 $500 reloads to fund the account and did 2 bill pays. On the third all got locked.

It's no way I ever consider direct deposit to them after such incidents.

Looks like they started to clean up their user base Three reports on the same day basicaly.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 5:57 am

Sounds like this card is going to end up non-usable
Old Jun 14, 2013, 5:59 am

This is some bullsh*t!!! I just got a reloadit source. Both mine and my wife's accounts have no bill pay feature!!! I pay a lot of bills with it, even my dentist. They must be jealous of all the money I was makin'!

What's the limit for debit transaction?
Old Jun 14, 2013, 6:05 am

Originally Posted by jewsus
This is some bullsh*t!!! I just got a reloadit source. Both mine and my wife's accounts have no bill pay feature!!! I pay a lot of bills with it, even my dentist. They must be jealous of all the money I was makin'!

Nm, $2000/day for silver. Lame.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 6:16 am

Nm, $2000/day for silver. Lame.
did you accumulate much more on this spontaneous account?.. appears unwise now...
Old Jun 14, 2013, 6:22 am

I am also on the list - "Your account has been temporarily restricted; Please call customer service for more details: (866) 921-9891"

They want a copy of id, ssn card and utility bill. They had asked for receipts of cash loads on which I told them I do it online and have no receipts. I was given the fax number - 925-217-0052
Old Jun 14, 2013, 6:24 am

... Both mine and my wife's accounts have no bill pay feature!!! ...

Actually if you see "call customer service rep" on bill pay click, it rather means your entire account is locked. So no debit transaction will succeed until you resolve the situation with their risk department. I think.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.