Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Vanilla Reload activation issues including "new" website.

Vanilla Reload activation issues including "new" website.

Old Dec 8, 2012, 11:14 pm

Programs: Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum
Bought one at ceeveeass at 7:40pm local time Saturday night, successfully loaded it at 11:59pm (i.e., just a few minutes ago).
Old Dec 9, 2012, 8:29 am

Bought a pile last night and got the 4002 error on one this morning. Two others I bought last night went through fine, also this morning. Can't test others since I can only load 2 per day.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 9:26 am

My cards were finally able to be loaded at around 12:30 this morning.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by mkarolian
My cards were finally able to be loaded at around 12:30 this morning.
How many hours between purchase and ability to load?
Old Dec 9, 2012, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by johnep1
How many hours between purchase and ability to load?
A little more than 10 hours.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 3:53 pm

I bought VR at CVS at 3PM today. I loaded it BB at 5:30pm today with no issues. If it matters, I only bought one $500 VR.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 6:35 am

Bought a pile last night and got the 4002 error on one this morning. Two others I bought last night went through fine, also this morning. Can't test others since I can only load 2 per day.
Still can't load one of the VRs due to 4002 error. So far 4 others I picked up at the same time have loaded fine. This is not going to be fun, especially as the one that's not working was purchased with a gift card (2 of the ones that worked were also purchased with gift cards, so I don't think that's causing the issue).
Old Dec 10, 2012, 12:43 pm
Suspended

Still can't load one of the VRs due to 4002 error. So far 4 others I picked up at the same time have loaded fine. This is not going to be fun, especially as the one that's not working was purchased with a gift card (2 of the ones that worked were also purchased with gift cards, so I don't think that's causing the issue).
Same... all loaded fine except one that refuses to get loaded. All purchase Saturday so 24 hrs has come and gone. Gonna call Incomm.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 1:12 pm
akp

Programs: Hilton Diamond
One remains...

Troy and others who still have 4002 errors:

Incomm is saying that they'll resolve the issue for us. (Thank god - I was dreading dealing with CVS on this.)

I've faxed them a copy of the receipt and front and back of card. They're opening an error ticket on the complaint and said funds will be available in 3-5 days.

Overall, despite the problem, I'm impressed with Incomm. The two staff I've spoken with are helpful and professional.

Anita
Old Dec 10, 2012, 2:18 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by akp
Troy and others who still have 4002 errors:

Incomm is saying that they'll resolve the issue for us. (Thank god - I was dreading dealing with CVS on this.)

I've faxed them a copy of the receipt and front and back of card. They're opening an error ticket on the complaint and said funds will be available in 3-5 days.

Overall, despite the problem, I'm impressed with Incomm. The two staff I've spoken with are helpful and professional.

Anita
I just spoke to incomm who told me its CVS fault and they are washing their hands of it. They said call CVS or go back to them but CVS is saying sorry not our fault. Can you PM who did you speak to at incomm? thanks
Old Dec 10, 2012, 3:14 pm
Used to be garyjr316

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, Gold Passport, Hilton HHonors, Marriott
Just purchased and loaded two VR's that I purchased at CVS 30 minutes ago with out any problems. Do we know if it is only certain "batches" or stores that are having issues. As a data point I am located in Southern California.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 3:25 pm
akp

What I was told

Originally Posted by Dad to GO
Just purchased and loaded two VR's that I purchased at CVS 30 minutes ago with out any problems. Do we know if it is only certain "batches" or stores that are having issues. As a data point I am located in Southern California.
The Incomm rep told me today that they believe they've fixed all of the cards with issues. The CVS issue was nationwide, and I believe was limited to Saturday Dec 8 only.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 3:46 pm

Programs: AA, BA, CX, DL, EK, F9, GA, HA, IB, JL, KE, LH, MH, NH, OS, PG, QR, RJ, SA, TG, UA, VN, WN, ZH
Originally Posted by akp
The Incomm rep told me today that they believe they've fixed all of the cards with issues. The CVS issue was nationwide, and I believe was limited to Saturday Dec 8 only.
Not sure if it's really nationwide or I was lucky. I purchased 2 VRs from CVS on Sat morning (Chicagoland area), then purchased one more at a CVS in central IL around dinner time. And successfully loaded all 3 around 10-11pm that night. No problem at all.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by akp
I was also told there was a nationwide issue with CVS on Saturday but that they have no idea when it will be resolved. The not very friendly customer service rep said that IT has been working on this since Saturday evening and is still trying to figure it out.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 4:07 pm
akp

Check your PM

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure
I just spoke to incomm who told me its CVS fault and they are washing their hands of it. They said call CVS or go back to them but CVS is saying sorry not our fault. Can you PM who did you speak to at incomm? thanks
Check your PM

The rep I just spoke with to verify my fax said to contact her. She apologized for your inconvenience and said they'll definitely take responsibility and get it fixed.

Anita

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.