Getting spending up without the Mint

Subscribe
Yes, but even you can reedem your sole.

Quote: I have lost my sole to the god of miles... somewhere in china with the undead jews
Booo! We wuz robbed! No Sony's....

Quote: •Samsung Nexus S on Sprint
•Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Sprint
•Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM/HSPA+ (available for purchase on Google Play)
•Samsung Galaxy S3 on Sprint
•LG Viper™ 4G LTE on Sprint
•LG Optimus Elite™ on Sprint and Virgin Mobile
•HTC EVO 4G LTE on Sprint
•Asus Nexus 7 Tablet (WiFi only) (available for purchase on Google Play)
Short list. No joy for me.
VM devices want to be bought and topped off with VM cards bought at RadioShack using discounted RS gift cards bought at PJ, etc.

iPads also love RadioShack.

Quote: That's where this would come in:

$99 to Best Buy. $25 top up card at Target (BB?) for one month's service to VM. Return phone - $25.
Is it one ppc per device?
Quote: From which B&M store can you buy one? Given that you have to complete all the loading to your PPC (at only $3K per day) by the 17th, time would be of the essence as there's only 6 days left.

I certainly wouldn't count on having the Nexus 7 being shipped and delivered before that time.
Staples.
Quote: Staples.
Thanks.

Found that, and Office Depot as well. Unfortunately for me none in stock within 20 miles of my location.
Quote: Thanks.

Found that, and Office Depot as well. Unfortunately for me none in stock within 20 miles of my location.
OD return policy not as generous as Staples.
Quote: •Samsung Nexus S on Sprint
•Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Sprint
•Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM/HSPA+ (available for purchase on Google Play)
•Samsung Galaxy S3 on Sprint
•LG Viper™ 4G LTE on Sprint
•LG Optimus Elite™ on Sprint and Virgin Mobile
•HTC EVO 4G LTE on Sprint
•Asus Nexus 7 Tablet (WiFi only) (available for purchase on Google Play)
Short list. No joy for me.
So, I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. This won't work?
Quote: So, I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. This won't work?
DL the app and find out. In my experience, the app store is pretty good at knowing which devices are compatable with which apps
Quote: So, I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. This won't work?
it will, you might need to root your phone to install the wallet apk though
Quote: OD return policy not as generous as Staples.
Thanks for the info on returns.

Funny thing is... the value of the $8000 spend could be worth the value of buying the tablet anyway (i.e BC -> AMEX + Card Spend). Seems like $112 cashback + 8000 points. So, even if you don't return the tablet, you're likely still ahead.
Quote: it will, you might need to root your phone to install the wallet apk though
Did a quick google search (not in the phone google play). Looks like it might work if you download the app directly without rooting. (Not even sure what that is, and hope I don't need to figure it out.) For some reason, 8000 SPG points sound pretty good to me!

Forgot my cord, so will try tonight.
Quote: Did a quick google search (not in the phone google play). Looks like it might work if you download the app directly without rooting. (Not even sure what that is, and hope I don't need to figure it out.) For some reason, 8000 SPG points sound pretty good to me!

Forgot my cord, so will try tonight.
Can't you do it online? Log into your google acct, go to the play store and send it to your phone.
Quote: Can't you do it online? Log into your google acct, go to the play store and send it to your phone.
I had an "oh, duh" moment when you posted this. Sadly, the info I found was from August. Since that time, a new version came out and Verizon found a way to block it. Sounds like a big fight between verizon and google. I guess I won't be getting my 8000 spg points afterall.....
Quote: Can't you do it online? Log into your google acct, go to the play store and send it to your phone.
Google detects which device you have.

You can't manually select which one.

If you have never connected to google play without your device, no device will be listed, and if it's not listed, see previous point about not being able to add it manually.

If the device you use is not compatible (or you have none at all), google play won't let you download it.

Not saying there isn't potentially a back door way to get around this, but, I will say I certainly don't know of it, and my playing around and searching for about an hour last night did not reveal any.
Quote: I had an "oh, duh" moment when you posted this. Sadly, the info I found was from August. Since that time, a new version came out and Verizon found a way to block it. Sounds like a big fight between verizon and google. I guess I won't be getting my 8000 spg points afterall.....
I have the ATT version of this phone which is a little different but here is a quick google search on doing it with the verizon version

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2011/12...exus-easy-way/

also might want to check out xda forums under the verizon galaxy nexus section and see if there is a newer way to do it. it's pretty easy to root and unlock the bootloader and it can always be reversed.