Getting spending up without the Mint

Old Sep 4, 2012, 7:36 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond because they have nothing higher
Originally Posted by xp0
welcome back MM ... havent seen you posting in a while!
Running Marathons is tiring
Old Sep 4, 2012, 7:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by xp0
welcome back MM ... havent seen you posting in a while!
thanks!

been here, there, everywhere and also just busy and such. Wanted to give Ft a rest from my level of confusion anyway lol

Originally Posted by Nottafatslob
Running Marathons is tiring
got that ryt!
Old Sep 4, 2012, 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by Marathon Man
thanks!

been here, there, everywhere and also just busy and such. Wanted to give Ft a rest from my level of confusion anyway lol

got that ryt!
I have to admit I am so addicted to this forum and this stuff that I have actually not been doing some normal things in life (I guess one defination of addiction). LOL.

As they say a job worth doing is worth doing right..

The definition of right has infinite possibilities and I haven't even done my first MR yet.. Please Delta how about something to Asia like AA's special to Japan last winter.
Old Sep 4, 2012, 9:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
I have to admit I am so addicted to this forum and this stuff that I have actually not been doing some normal things in life (I guess one defination of addiction). LOL.

As they say a job worth doing is worth doing right..

The definition of right has infinite possibilities and I haven't even done my first MR yet.. Please Delta how about something to Asia like AA's special to Japan last winter.
maybe DL will buy AA and then we can fly together and smoke the same stuff too! hehehe
Old Sep 4, 2012, 9:05 pm

Call me crazy but when I hear MM and the number 360 I think he's probably done 360,000 this month.
Old Sep 4, 2012, 9:07 pm

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
Originally Posted by Stubtify
Call me crazy but when I hear MM and the number 360 I think he's probably done 360,000 this month.
Ya think?
Old Sep 4, 2012, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by Marathon Man
maybe DL will buy AA and then we can fly together and smoke the same stuff too! hehehe
I go to Thailand for purely spritual reasons and my greatest joy is giving all the monks a ball of rice and simply smelling the incense and giving the traditional offering of ....

The usual offering made consists of a candle, some flowers (often a lotus), a small square of gold leaf and three incense sticks. The three incense sticks represent the Buddha, his teachings and the monastic order.

Dave these guys can cancel out your Cardinals and make my back feel pain free.
Old Sep 4, 2012, 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by Stubtify
Ever heard the expression of "pulling your chain" ? he is just doing a QL 714 or whatever thing.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 6:42 am

Programs: Several dozen
Alot to be said for the east as my SO is from over that way.

But you ought to know the Cardinals ain't about easing your pain, just being a pain!

I go to Thailand for purely spritual reasons and my greatest joy is giving all the monks a ball of rice and simply smelling the incense and giving the traditional offering of ....

The usual offering made consists of a candle, some flowers (often a lotus), a small square of gold leaf and three incense sticks. The three incense sticks represent the Buddha, his teachings and the monastic order.

Dave these guys can cancel out your Cardinals and make my back feel pain free.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 6:48 am

Programs: A few
last i heard from MM he was posting from the Seychelles. Very smart. It's not all about accumulation you know? Points are completely and utterly worthless if you do not actually use them.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
"Membership" in a local Harley Owners group allows membership in the credit union which allows credit cards to be used for initial deposits. But reports are now showing the credit union has tightened up.
Thanks! Looks like I may be a day late on this one. But I do enjoy trying to decode your riddles. On to the next one!

+1. I hate when days go by without a post here!
Old Sep 5, 2012, 8:45 am

Ever heard the expression of "pulling your chain" ? he is just doing a QL 714 or whatever thing.
Ever heard the expression "can't see the forest for the trees"? 360k, don't make me laugh. You really need to get out of the minor league.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 10:19 am

Programs: Several dozen
So where do we set the bar so as 80% fall below and 20% fall above. 500k, 1000k, 2000k annual? Airline?, Airline+Hotel?, Airline+Hotel+Other? And what about the cash back folk?

Originally Posted by QL_714
360k, don't make me laugh. You really need to get out of the minor league.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 11:50 am

Last edited by crimson12; Sep 5, 2012 at 11:52 am Reason: nevermind
Old Sep 5, 2012, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
So where do we set the bar so as 80% fall below and 20% fall above. 500k, 1000k, 2000k annual? Airline?, Airline+Hotel?, Airline+Hotel+Other? And what about the cash back folk?
Great question, maybe we should ask the Cardinals?
We should leave the cash back folk out of this. They are in a league of there own.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.