FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Manufactured Spending (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending-719/)
-   -   Amazon Payments (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1144591-amazon-payments.html)

AlohaDaveKennedy Dec 5, 2012 1:33 pm

Chase cards are wasted in Jungleland. The 2-20k spend can be done in a month more efficiently in other...ummm...business opportunities.

Originally Posted by slider34 (Post 19801007)
Question do you send money to your wife (deposit via credit card), withdrawl then do it the other way wife sends money to you (deposit via credit card), withdrawl?

I'm currently only sending one way, easily hit my bonuses that way but hitting 2 of the BA Visa's 20K bonus will be more difficult...

Achilles Dec 5, 2012 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy (Post 19802199)
Chase cards are wasted in Jungleland. The 2-20k spend can be done in a month more efficiently in other...ummm...business opportunities.

Does it involve $3.95 extra charge for every $500 spend?

nwflyboy Dec 5, 2012 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 19802260)

Doesn't everything (except for those that involve a $5.95 charge)?

slider34 Dec 5, 2012 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy (Post 19802199)

Tried to send you a PM to ask additional questions but your PM inbox is full...

PedroNY Dec 5, 2012 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by slider34 (Post 19802367)

Wells Fargo Prepaid Cards should work for Chase. There is plenty of discussion on that topic in another thread in this forum.

Enjoy,

PedroNY

AlohaDaveKennedy Dec 5, 2012 3:34 pm

No. Not that opportunity. Different bird.

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 19802260)

AlohaDaveKennedy Dec 5, 2012 3:39 pm

Does get that way alot these days.:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by slider34 (Post 19802367)

mnscout Dec 5, 2012 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by Astrophsx (Post 19778598)
PM active users in the thread. If you have questions I will try and answer to the best of my ability. Send specific questions though, everything else has been pretty laid out by members on here and on blogs.

Astrophsx, I tried to thank you via PM, but your box is full. So... thanks a lot!:D

Astrophsx Dec 5, 2012 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by mnscout (Post 19803621)
Astrophsx, I tried to thank you via PM, but your box is full. So... thanks a lot!:D

Try it now.

emptiness Dec 6, 2012 3:51 pm

my sister's account was working fine last month, sent and received $1k 2 weeks ago. but today She tried to send $500 and it says following. I don't know what's wrong cos when I checked the account still hasn't used monthly $1k sent by credit card.

Send Money

Don't worry. If your balance is lower than the amount you want to send, we'll let you use a credit/debit card or bank account.
Important Message:

An error occurred when we tried to process your request.

AlohaDaveKennedy Dec 6, 2012 7:13 pm

Maybe the receiving account has reached its limit?

Originally Posted by emptiness (Post 19809432)
my sister's account was working fine last month, sent and received $1k 2 weeks ago. but today She tried to send $500 and it says following. I don't know what's wrong cos when I checked the account still hasn't used monthly $1k sent by credit card.

Send Money

Don't worry. If your balance is lower than the amount you want to send, we'll let you use a credit/debit card or bank account.
Important Message:

An error occurred when we tried to process your request.

iahphx Dec 6, 2012 7:33 pm

So other than Amazon Payments, is there a "safe" way to easily deposit gift cards back to your checking account? As mentioned earlier, I can "live" with AP's $1000 monthly limit, but would like the flexibility to get rid of a few dollars more.

czhouchem Dec 6, 2012 7:42 pm

is chase credit card not working with amazon payment? or all cards still work?

Achilles Dec 6, 2012 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by czhouchem (Post 19810507)
is chase credit card not working with amazon payment? or all cards still work?

Chase works

emptiness Dec 6, 2012 9:13 pm

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy (Post 19810378)
Maybe the receiving account has reached its limit?

no, the receiver and sender are new for this month. $1k send and receive monthly limit. I take care of 4 AP accounts. mine, wife, sister and niece. sent and received $1k 2 weeks ago in NOV.

I checked our emails and never received any warning emails or any restrictions.

I added 2 $500 visa GC and send $499 on each send. It worked fine from mine to niece's account. but not from my sister's.

It worked last month on all accounts.