Go Back   > > >

Old Mar 20, 17, 9:30 pm   #1
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, QF SG
Overnight in MH KLIA F Lounge

So I will be arriving into KLIA (from HKG) into the international terminal around midnight, then connecting onto a KUL - KBR domestic flight the following morning at 630am

Would it be possible for me to overnight in the MH F Lounge sleeper rooms prior to clearing immigration the next morning?
ermen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 17, 12:22 am   #2

Programs: BAEC Gold
Yes you have access. The lounge dragon may "suggest" you try the domestic lounge as its closer to your gate, but just ignore him/her.
CX_newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 17, 10:05 pm   #3
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: IHG Plat Ambassador, HHonors Diamond; A3 *Silver ; BA Exec. Club Gold; Flying Blue Ivory
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermen View Post
So I will be arriving into KLIA (from HKG) into the international terminal around midnight, then connecting onto a KUL - KBR domestic flight the following morning at 630am

Would it be possible for me to overnight in the MH F Lounge sleeper rooms prior to clearing immigration the next morning?
From my experience (2 years ago) the F lounge is not open 24hrs a day. Unless that changed you will be asked to go to the J side after midnight.

I would suggest to get a sama sama room.

Globalist
Globalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 17, 4:15 am   #4
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, QF SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalist View Post
From my experience (2 years ago) the F lounge is not open 24hrs a day. Unless that changed you will be asked to go to the J side after midnight.

I would suggest to get a sama sama room.

Globalist
Seems like a hit and miss on opening hours isn't it?

it says it is meant to be open 24hrs here on their website... but i will prepare sama-sama contingency in case!

https://www.malaysiaairlines.com/hk/..._platinum.html
ermen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 17, 3:25 pm   #5

Programs: BA Gold (and other non-status plastic)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermen View Post
it says it is meant to be open 24hrs here on their website...
Whether it is 24 hours or not is a moot point... The fact is that, after the last MH departure, all the food, drink and papers are cleared away, the aircon is turned off, and the cleaners descend. The last time I was there past midnight (for the 2am QR flight), I was not explicitly asked to move, but it was pretty clear that I wasn't welcome. The J side was still open, but the bar and other sections were closed and food was not being replenished - although the leftover hot food from earlier in the evening was still on display...
kt74 is offline   Reply With Quote