Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MH Business Class Lounge Singapore

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2017, 7:45 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Enrich Sapphire. Kris Flyer Silver.Le Club Accorhotels,Starwood.
MH Business Class Lounge Singapore

Been through Changi a couple of times now and the business class lounge there that MH uses for it's passengers is really good.

The MH golden lounge at KLIA could pick up some good hints as to how to improve their own lounge in KLIA.

Comfortable seats, good choice of meals that are tasty, drinks and a nice, dark cool setting.

Super fast internet and desktop use.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 10:14 pm

Programs: EK GOLD, AZ FRECCIA ALATA, PR ELITE
Do you mean the SATS lounge? I am personally OK with it as it feels new and I prefer their dishes vs MH KL lounge. Sometimes, queues are quite long with SATS.

My "greatest" concern in MH KL lounge is that they can use a good dish washer (or a true person who can scrub the plates)... the plates probably used to be white and is now turning brown with dark spots in the middle.
Old Feb 8, 2017, 12:31 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Enrich Sapphire. Kris Flyer Silver.Le Club Accorhotels,Starwood.
Originally Posted by odin09
Do you mean the SATS lounge? I am personally OK with it as it feels new and I prefer their dishes vs MH KL lounge. Sometimes, queues are quite long with SATS.

My "greatest" concern in MH KL lounge is that they can use a good dish washer (or a true person who can scrub the plates)... the plates probably used to be white and is now turning brown with dark spots in the middle.
Yes. the SATS lounge. Yes, have seen long waits to get in once before during peak hours.

I enjoy the lounge a lot...and I somehow find it more comfortable than the MH KL lounges for some reason. And the food is much much better.
Old Feb 8, 2017, 7:05 am

Programs: SQ/CX
I enjoy the SATS lounge too, the old MH Golden Lounge in Singapore is just directly opposite the SATS lounge at Terminal 2, I kind of miss that as well, although the facilities is not any better compared with SATS, I find the old Golden Lounge in Singapore has better tasting food than the KL one
Old Feb 8, 2017, 5:47 pm

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, , Hilton Diamond (from being in a bed), SPG Plat, MR Plat
Agreed the SAT's lounge is fairly decent for a contract lounge although the Laksa is pretty poor.

Was it me or did I read somewhere that MH are opening a lounge again at SIN? Sure I saw a photo with construction going on somewhere.
Old Feb 8, 2017, 7:56 pm

Yes, they've had a sign up saying the lounge would reopen, but no definitive information on when.

SATS is fine, the main issue is just the crowds in the evenings...
Old Feb 9, 2017, 3:03 am

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Can I guest pax in at this lounge as OWE?
Old Feb 9, 2017, 3:20 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by Ausriver
Can I guest pax in at this lounge as OWE?
It's a 3rd party lounge so maybe no?
Old Feb 9, 2017, 3:40 am

Originally Posted by lcpteck
It's a 3rd party lounge so maybe no?
Yes - you may. MH will issue an invitation card - just say u would like to guest one pax.
Old Feb 12, 2017, 5:26 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Didnt someone in a different thread mention that a new MH lounge was being built at T2? What happened to that?
Old Feb 12, 2017, 9:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by wolf72
Yes. the SATS lounge. Yes, have seen long waits to get in once before during peak hours.

I enjoy the lounge a lot...and I somehow find it more comfortable than the MH KL lounges for some reason. And the food is much much better.
Singapore run vs Malaysian run... comparing between apples and chempudak! SATS have deeper budgets.
The MH KL lounge's food offerings, staff service and general feel of what a lounge should be is going downhill.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 1:22 am

Programs: QF WP, WoH Glob, Accor Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
What's the procedure for gaining lounge access in SIN when connecting from a non MH flight? Flying QF in J to SIN, connecting to MH in J to KUL. All on one ticket, so will likely be issued both BP's in Australia. Do I need to swing by a transfer desk to get an invite, or can I just present the MH BP at the lounge?
Old Feb 13, 2017, 11:40 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hh Gold, NH*G, SPGP, SQ-CC
Originally Posted by gravii
What's the procedure for gaining lounge access in SIN when connecting from a non MH flight? Flying QF in J to SIN, connecting to MH in J to KUL. All on one ticket, so will likely be issued both BP's in Australia. Do I need to swing by a transfer desk to get an invite, or can I just present the MH BP at the lounge?
Which lounge?

If it's the QF lounge, BPs will do.

If the SATS, you will need an invitation but since you land at T1 why not just head to the QF lounge and head to your gate when nearing boarding via the skytrain.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 3:26 pm

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Zawnet
Yes - you may. MH will issue an invitation card - just say u would like to guest one pax.
Great... Even though he's flying QF? I knew if it was an MH lounge or other OW lounge this wouldn't be a problem or question at all.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 5:00 pm

Originally Posted by Ausriver
Great... Even though he's flying QF? I knew if it was an MH lounge or other OW lounge this wouldn't be a problem or question at all.
Not sure if it makes any difference if departing on QF, but if departing on MH - never had a problem guesting one pax to the SATS lounge as a OWS or OWE.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.