Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking Emirates Flights using Enrich

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2017, 6:17 pm
Original Poster

Booking Emirates Flights using Enrich

So I'm looking to book an Emirates flight and armed with a stash of TYP, Enrich looks a decent option (will be compared against QF where I have 40,000 stranded points, but the surcharges may be not worth it).

Has anyone had any experience booking Emirates through Enrich? Do you have to call to book or can it be done online? Any further issues with ticketing or is it relatively easy?
Old Jan 19, 2017, 10:38 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by Productivity
So I'm looking to book an Emirates flight and armed with a stash of TYP, Enrich looks a decent option (will be compared against QF where I have 40,000 stranded points, but the surcharges may be not worth it).

Has anyone had any experience booking Emirates through Enrich? Do you have to call to book or can it be done online? Any further issues with ticketing or is it relatively easy?
only option is call.

is very straight forward, i booked before, but they told us need to waitlist, and enrich call center cannot tell how long we need to wait.
i call back to cancel the booking after a week of waiting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.