Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof or Arabella Sheraton Grand?

Old Mar 15, 2006, 3:04 am
Original Poster

Which of those is the better hotel?
Old Mar 30, 2006, 5:02 pm
Suspended

Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, hands down!
Old Jun 8, 2012, 1:15 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
I'm sleepless in Beijing tonight and just poking around at old threads.

This one, from as recent as 2006, is representative of old-school FT. It made me chuckle.

The question got a one line answer. Albeit the correct answer, but no debate, no rationale to support the view expressed, no "do a search."
Old Jun 8, 2012, 1:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
.....and still the correct answer.
Old Jun 8, 2012, 6:34 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just a brief note that the FT terms of service say: "Unless there is a compelling reason, avoid bumping threads that are more than two years old. Often the information is out-dated and it clogs the forums, making it difficult to find current threads."

This can be found buried in http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#q77

Seems the comment isn't outdated this time, but still it is best to follow the TOS and not bump old threads like this.

As the recent poster's point has been made, so I'll close this thread. If someone wants to discuss Frankfurt luxury hotels, should there be any (I've never found one but haven't stayed overnight in FRA recently), please start a new thread.

Thanks,
RichardInSF, moderator, Luxury Hotels

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.