Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Leading Hotels of the World Leaders Club

Leading Hotels of the World Leaders Club

Old Apr 22, 2015, 4:30 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Gold, IC Plat RA, Fairmont Plat...
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
have any agents booked through LHW to get clients LC benefits? curious if it makes a difference in recognition.

http://www.lhw.com/terms-and-conditions

no longer possible, but i heard it was originally
Are you sure an unlimited member did redeem three nights for free there? Seems unlikely especially because there terms specify that all inclusive resorts may impose a surcharge.
Old May 5, 2015, 7:54 am

Programs: AA Exp, UA PP, IC Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Centurion
Originally Posted by r281
Are you sure an unlimited member did redeem three nights for free there? Seems unlikely especially because there terms specify that all inclusive resorts may impose a surcharge.
I'm sure, I did

There was no surcharge, all activities and meals were included. Best ever redemption!
Old May 5, 2015, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DUflyer
I'm sure, I did

There was no surcharge, all activities and meals were included. Best ever redemption!
shows that these programs need to be taken advantage of quickly, before they catch on !
Old May 5, 2015, 6:18 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Gold, IC Plat RA, Fairmont Plat...
I'm sure, I did

Good work! That's worth about 17,000 USD
Old May 6, 2015, 12:56 am

Programs: AA Exp, UA PP, IC Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Centurion
Thanks!

I still think LHW Unlimited is the best program out there by far. Why is everyone complaining?

The main problem for me now is that they have no hotels in Australia/New Zealand anymore and I am not traveling overseas as much as I used to.
But if you are based anywhere else, I think it is still fantastic.

There is no other program where you can get more value out of (benefits+free nights) than what you put in (annual fee+accommodation expenses).
Old May 7, 2015, 8:37 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
The main problem for me now is that they have no hotels in Australia/New Zealand anymore and I am not traveling overseas as much as I used to.
But if you are based anywhere else, I think it is still fantastic.
The drama of excellent corporations like LHW and Relais & Chteaux is indeed located in Oceania, with the Relais catching up a little (two new properties in Barossa Valley) after having lost basically SE Asia.

I wonder what will be the marketing tool for independent hotels in the future. Web presence, Trip Advisor, Virtuoso ???
Old May 7, 2015, 10:40 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
Originally Posted by behuman
The drama of excellent corporations like LHW and Relais & Chteaux is indeed located in Oceania, with the Relais catching up a little (two new properties in Barossa Valley) after having lost basically SE Asia.

I wonder what will be the marketing tool for independent hotels in the future. Web presence, Trip Advisor, Virtuoso ???
Secret Retreats in Asia. ^
http://www.secret-retreats.com/en/collection

We hope that LHW can grow again incl. Asia/Australia/New Zealand and other regions of the world, plus Relais & Chateaux stands for high quality and individuality. We also like Design Hotels, pure inspiration. SLH does grow too. ^

For us, Tripadvisor remains a good tool to find relevant photos, reviews and overall infos in regards to hotels/destinations. ^

Last edited by uggboy; May 7, 2015 at 11:14 am
Old May 3, 2016, 8:12 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Anybody sign up for free Leaders Club offered by Biltmore? I did. Haven't heard anything but it's only been a few days.
Old May 4, 2016, 9:50 am

LHW has a private sale ending May 5th. http://www.lhw.com/
Old May 4, 2016, 10:27 am

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
Anybody sign up for free Leaders Club offered by Biltmore? I did. Haven't heard anything but it's only been a few days.
I did but no feedback yet.
Old Aug 20, 2016, 5:42 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by ngfan
I did but no feedback yet.
Have been waiting for 12 days now and still nothing - any updates pls?
Old Nov 28, 2016, 6:21 am

Programs: A3*G, Fairmont Pl, Accor Pl, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by FIRSTclstraveller
Have been waiting for 12 days now and still nothing - any updates pls?
I tried to sign up for the Biltmore offer a few months ago. Have not heard anything. Going to try and get a membership using a booking and a World Elite Card.

Very curious as to what the "sales" are. Do the top properties go on sale? Things like Cuisinart in Anguilla etc.?
Old Nov 28, 2016, 6:32 am

-- --

Last edited by QPRfan; Nov 6, 2018 at 9:00 am
Old Aug 3, 2017, 7:10 am

Programs: Delta GM, Amex Reserve, Amex Plat, JP Morgan Palladium
I signed up for a year free trial for the Leader's Club but have never once used it. It seems all of the benefits are duplicated by FHR or Virtuoso and those have the benefit of the added amenity. Am I missing something? Every hotel I have looked at was also a member of one of those programs.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 8:16 am

-- --

Last edited by QPRfan; Nov 6, 2018 at 10:52 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.