Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

New and planned Four Seasons hotels

Old Dec 5, 2016, 1:17 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

New Four Seasons resorts are opening in the Maldives, Vietnam and Anguilla, also a hotel in Kyoto. I'm interested in the Anguilla property.

http://www.fourseasons.com/anguilla/...rid=3992548962
Old Dec 5, 2016, 2:57 pm

Programs: No program whatsoever
Speaking of which, I walked by FS Trinity Square yesterday and sneaked a peek inside -they still have plenty of work to do before opening, but it looks impressive. Such a grand, majestic building, with a spectacular lobby hall.

Curious to see the rooms.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by 0bsidian
Speaking of which, I walked by FS Trinity Square yesterday and sneaked a peek inside -they still have plenty of work to do before opening, but it looks impressive. Such a grand, majestic building, with a spectacular lobby hall.

The Heritage suites seem very promising ^
Old Dec 5, 2016, 3:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by KatW
New Four Seasons resorts are opening in the Maldives, Vietnam and Anguilla, also a hotel in Kyoto. I'm interested in the Anguilla property.

http://www.fourseasons.com/anguilla/...rid=3992548962
Vietnam is not really new, more a re-flagging with some very soft renovations
Old Dec 5, 2016, 3:51 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by offerendum
more a re-flagging with some very soft renovations
As is Anguilla. The old Viceroy.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 3:52 pm

Does anyone know when the new Bangkok FS on the river will be opening?
Old Dec 5, 2016, 4:46 pm

Programs: No program whatsoever
Originally Posted by carls888
Does anyone know when the new Bangkok FS on the river will be opening?
In 2018.

I have high hopes - I was a fan of the old FS Bangkok, before it became an Anantara, it was a good business hotel.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 7:59 pm

Programs: AA Gold, United Silver Elite, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Stayed at the Nam Hai (soon to be a Four Seasons) in January 2016. A truly spectacular property! People complain about the multilevel rooms but was not an issue for us. Hoi Ann was one of our favorite stops in Vietnam.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 7:59 pm

I am looking forward to Four Seasons Napa Valley.

In 2018.

I have high hopes - I was a fan of the old FS Bangkok, before it became an Anantara, it was a good business hotel.
It still is a very good hotel under Anantara management. Many long time staff are still there.
Old Dec 6, 2016, 6:57 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
Any comments on FS Kyoto? Location, design, rooms, size, atmosphere, etc.? Is it new construction or a re-flagging of an existing property?

Considering a trip to the region next year, and a nice new FS might seal the deal.
Old Dec 6, 2016, 5:57 pm

In 2018.

Me too! We still stay at the old one as we love the style, location and the staff are amazing!

But looking forward to the new one as we love the river and travelling with children the FS always shines.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by MegatopLover
Any comments on FS Kyoto? Location, design, rooms, size, atmosphere, etc.? Is it new construction or a re-flagging of an existing property?

Considering a trip to the region next year, and a nice new FS might seal the deal.
I believe there's another thread about Japan hotels where someone posted a quick review of FS Kyoto.

Don't have time to look at the moment, but I bet if you search you'll find it.
Old Dec 9, 2016, 12:06 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Also, the following properties are scheduled to open in 2017:
Old Dec 11, 2016, 10:08 pm

Not a new hotel, but I hope that with the renovation FS New York will once again be second to none in the city. Four Seasons has the location, the views, and the potential to be New York's premier hotel.

In the past too much attention has been paid to the penthouse, but far more importantly all accommodation starting with standard rooms should be refurbished to the level that one would expect of a flagship Four Seasons property.

Last edited by MikeFromTokyo; Dec 12, 2016 at 12:17 am
Old Dec 11, 2016, 10:45 pm

Programs: Krisflyer PPS, SPG, Hyatt GoldPassport, Shangri-la Golden Circle, British Airways ExecClub

I actually got the chance to tour the hotel and see one of the rooms but turned it down when told the place is still basically a construction site. BTW, the location is a bit off... It's quite some distance from Knightsbridge / Mayfair etc..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.