Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Phuket - Amanpuri vs Trisara

Old Aug 30, 2016, 3:46 pm
Original Poster

Did some searching but couldn't find much recent info. Almost honeymoon time, and looking to end our time in Phuket at one of these 2 resorts(or any other recommendations) for a couple of nights.

We were also looking for the best places to book them, as Amex FHR and Visa Sig have no great price options available compared to the resort websites(except Amanpuri FHR). Any recommendations where to book these to get some additional benefits? Any resort more likely to upgrade for the honeymoon? Thanks!
Old Aug 30, 2016, 4:04 pm

If you can get a villa, Amanpuri by all means, but if you're looking at Pavilion level, I'd strongly recommend Trisara.
Old Aug 30, 2016, 4:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by scented
If you can get a villa, Amanpuri by all means, but if you're looking at Pavilion level, I'd strongly recommend Trisara.
This is actually some advice I was really looking for. We want a pool with ocean views, but the price difference is so huge between the two for this type of request, I was leaning Trisara. Thank you
Old Aug 30, 2016, 8:24 pm

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
You need to be more specific. When are you going? What is important to you. Also read the existing threads. There is exhaustive info on this subject.
Old Aug 31, 2016, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by Amex For Children Of Africa
This is actually some advice I was really looking for. We want a pool with ocean views, but the price difference is so huge between the two for this type of request, I was leaning Trisara. Thank you
Definitely Trisara - Ocean front or Ocean view pool villa. Very private and very comfortable.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.