Reload this Page >

Virtuoso vs. Classictravel

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Virtuoso vs. Classictravel

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2016, 10:12 am

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Exec, CITI Prestige, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold and all ever changing
Originally Posted by pricesquire
I don't disagree, but I find that to be an issue for consumers...going into a hotel with expectations of amenities X just to be told at the desk they're "wrong" and the amenities are actually Y.
Originally Posted by RiadH2O
I have been booking with classictravel for years now. It is a normal Virtuoso travel agency with agents who are ready to help. I have been working with Ania and she has been great. She even answers her emails in the middle of the night. Wonder if she ever sleeps! She has gotten me upgrades and really nice welcome notes with wine etc. Highly recommend!
Old thread but since it's revived, I'll add my experiences. I've used them on and off for a couple of years and have always had the amenities appropriately applied at my destinations. They do have a dedicated team and have received suggestions etc on the occasions when I call/inquire. Many times I use them is due to the fact that the virtuoso agents that I try to connect with here seem to want the "big" payday clients. I usually stay 2-6 days at a time all over the globe over two or three different times a year. I don't tell them this, I feel that if I'm not respected equally (and having to sell myself), I rather use a venu like classic Travel where I get both.
Now, I am more than willing to go the personal touch way with a dedicated agent, but not sure (or willing I guess) to play play roulette here until I find someone that doesn't make me think twice before calling to book a vacation.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 5:09 am

Programs: Virtuoso, Four Seasons PP, RC STARS, MO FanClub, Dorchester Diamond, Luxury Priv, Peninsula PenClub
Originally Posted by mumum17
Now, I am more than willing to go the personal touch way with a dedicated agent, but not sure (or willing I guess) to play play roulette here until I find someone that doesn't make me think twice before calling to book a vacation.
I would welcome an opportunity to connect with you by phone or email about the personal service and attention we provide our clients. You can find out more about me from clients who have submitted reviews to Virtuoso: www.bit.ly/lindavirtuoso Reviews can only be submitted by invitation from Virtuoso after a trip is complete.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 5:44 am

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Exec, CITI Prestige, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold and all ever changing
Originally Posted by LindaTerrill
I would welcome an opportunity to connect with you by phone or email about the personal service and attention we provide our clients. You can find out more about me from clients who have submitted reviews to Virtuoso: www.bit.ly/lindavirtuoso Reviews can only be submitted by invitation from Virtuoso after a trip is complete.
Thank you.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:43 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

I think the relevant point has been made so I am closing this thread.

RichardInSF, moderator, luxury hotels

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.