Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

REPORT: Georgetown (D.C.) trio - FS, RC and Capella

REPORT: Georgetown (D.C.) trio - FS, RC and Capella

Old Apr 13, 2015, 8:44 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
Photos are now posted -- apologies in advance for the poor quality of photo.
Old Apr 16, 2015, 8:13 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
I second your view on the Capella. I had one or two small quirks during my stay, but was generally very pleased. A really unique offering in the US. Stayed in an Executive Suite.

Review is in my signature at present (to minimize the pain of having it in the body). Lots of photos.
Old Mar 15, 2016, 8:38 am
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Originally Posted by NYBanker
I second your view on the Capella. I had one or two small quirks during my stay, but was generally very pleased. A really unique offering in the US. Stayed in an Executive Suite.

Review is in my signature at present (to minimize the pain of having it in the body). Lots of photos.
Great review!

Booking 4 clients for a 5 night stay in D.C. and had planned on sending them to the Four Seasons as I wasn't sure about Capella (usually like to send clients to hotels I've been before). But your review along with Luxury's, helped reassure that Capella is a good choice.

Cheers!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.