Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum, AA 2.0 MM, DL Plat, Hertz Plat, LY Gold
Eden Roc at Cap Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Anyone been yet?

Suites look great
Old Jan 23, 2015, 8:24 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman 5+ Badge

Eden Roc at Cap Cana

I looked at it. Looks nice but from what I recall the suites are pretty far from the beach. Anyone know if that's true? Probably with waiting for the aman to open up in the DR.

Fdw
Old Jan 23, 2015, 11:55 am

Crazy not to wait for the Aman!
Old Jan 23, 2015, 12:29 pm
Aman Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by vuittonsofstyle
Crazy not to wait for the Aman!
We agree!

I'm eager for this one to open. I just hope they meet their 'late 2015' estimate.
Old Jan 23, 2015, 12:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by xracer
We agree!

I'm eager for this one to open. I just hope they meet their 'late 2015' estimate.

not sure when owner's next financial release will be - Q3 >

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
http://announce.ft.com/Detail/?DocKe...G9VR7A7NOO2CF0
4 December 2014
Playa Grande Club & Reserve ("Playa Grande" - www.playagrande.com)
The construction of the Aman Hotel continues on schedule with opening anticipated in Autumn 2015. The service buildings have been completed whilst the main lodge and pavilions are c. 60% complete. The designs for the beach club / kids' club and golf clubhouse / spa / fitness are nearing completion, with commencement of construction anticipated in the first quarter of 2015.
As previously announced on 12 November 2014, DCA Holdings Six Ltd (the Company's subsidiary, holding the Group's shareholding in Playa Grande) closed a $30.5 million mezzanine debt investment with Melody Business Finance. This funding enables Dolphin to accelerate the completion of all complementary leisure facilities to the Aman Hotel (including the Aman beach club, golf clubhouse, spa, gym, tennis, kids' club, hiking and equestrian trails), and to cover all general project overhead costs and debt service until the project becomes cashflow positive without relying on further pre-sales.

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Jan 23, 2015 at 12:49 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.