Wiki Posts
Search

Maui - Four Seasons - Nov 9-17

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2013, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Maui - Four Seasons - Nov 9-17

Hi ALL

This if my first post on here so don;t shoot me if it's not the right place to post this - MODS: feel free to move this to the right area.

My wife and I are celebrating our first year anniversary in September and have yet to take a honeymoon. We're thinking of going to Maui from Nov 9 - 17 and would love to stay at the four seasons. I know there are a some agents on here that can offer some promos and discounts (free breakfast, wifi, ect.) so I thought I'd see who speaks up first and what rate we can get those days for.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. Tom
Old Aug 21, 2013, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by tdubx
Hi ALL

This if my first post on here so don;t shoot me if it's not the right place to post this - MODS: feel free to move this to the right area.

My wife and I are celebrating our first year anniversary in September and have yet to take a honeymoon. We're thinking of going to Maui from Nov 9 - 17 and would love to stay at the four seasons. I know there are a some agents on here that can offer some promos and discounts (free breakfast, wifi, ect.) so I thought I'd see who speaks up first and what rate we can get those days for.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. Tom
Congrats on getting married!

There are various ways of getting extra benefits: AMEX FHR, Virtuoso, Four Seasons preferred Partner

There are several agents here on FT including MarshKing, ABG, DavidO, luxury...
Old Aug 21, 2013, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
As this is the Fairmont forum, I´m moving your thread over to the Luxury forum.

Jasper2009
Fairmont FPC Moderator
Old Aug 21, 2013, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Thanks guys. As for dates, we're flexible - Nov 3-11 or Nov 10-18.
Old Aug 21, 2013, 3:55 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Welcome to FT, tdubx. This is the right place for yur question. Here is an existing thread with posts by or about some of the Virtuoso agents who are active on this forum. Many, maybe all of them, are also a Four Seasons Preferred Partner:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...ferrerid=14479

There are several threads on booking the FS Maui at various times of the year. I don't see one specifically on November, but here's one on August that might still be useful:

And here's another for around Xmas time:

You can find more by searching on the term "Maui."

I think between these threads, you should be able to get most of the information you need, so I am going to close this thread. If you have further detailed questions that you can't find an answer to, feel free to start a new thread on those.

RichardInSF, moderator, luxury hotels

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.