Hotel Lancaster, Paris

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Lancaster, Paris

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2016, 1:35 am

Originally Posted by Epicura
In that case I will volunteer as the guinea pig . Kindly note that the hotel seems to be sold out (at least on LHW) for next Wednesday so I am not sure if I can still get in. But I have forwarded my request to Leaders Club, since plenty of OTA's are still offering rooms with immediate confirmation.

Will update asap
You should have an LHW reservations agent call the hotel directly to secure a room then. It's strange that inventory would not show on lhw.com.

By the way, it is a good sign that the executive chef is the same person who previously worked under Troisgros. It should still be very nice^
Old May 28, 2016, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Can anyone tell me if the Garbo suite is still as amazing as it was back in the 90's when I stayed there often? I know, not an easy question to answer unless you were there then under the previous owners. But I really loved that hotel. It was probably the most pet friendly in Paris. They loved baby sitting our dog when we went out to eat.
Old May 30, 2016, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by stimpy
Can anyone tell me if the Garbo suite is still as amazing as it was back in the 90's when I stayed there often? I know, not an easy question to answer unless you were there then under the previous owners. But I really loved that hotel. It was probably the most pet friendly in Paris. They loved baby sitting our dog when we went out to eat.
They renovated the Garbo Suite when the hotel was still managed/owned by Hospes, and they brought in Garbo's grandson to help with memorabilia etc. They did a fantastic job - it looks incredible. Don't expect the same level of service, though, or attention to detail under the latest owners.
Old Jun 2, 2016, 1:09 am

Quick update: I am at the Prince de Galles, LC.

Reservation management at Lancaster seems to be a real issue and the whole saga of the last days makes me wonder if this property will remain a LHW.

Management of Lancaster contacted me yesterday (shortly after I made my last minute booking at PdG) to appologize and I am still awaiting their further reply.

I will share the details in the next days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.