Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ritz Carlton AAA Promo code

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2012, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Ritz Carlton AAA Promo code

Is this promo code well known? I have used the AAA code for several Ritz Carlton stays at a very significant discount to the rack rates. Staying in Hawaii, it saved me around $100 a night, and I just bucked in Buckhead for over $150 a night off. Hard to beleieve. Doesnt work at a lot of their properties, but the ones is does work for, you get rewarded pretty well.

Any other promo codes that I should use in non AAA promo allowing Ritz's?

Havent found anything remotely close to this for Four Seasons (bummer)
Old May 18, 2012, 1:08 am
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
The promo code is just "AAA" right?
Fewer ppl probably use it because it's not well advertised. On Marriott.com you can just check the AAA box, on Ritz-Carlton you have to type it in..
Old May 18, 2012, 5:44 am

Programs: AA 4MM Lifetime Platinum, Delta Gold, Bonvoy Titanium (LT Platinum), Hyatt Globalist, iPrefer Elite
It seems to work at most RC's, though not at all times of the year... and strangely enough, there seems to be a few locations I've noticed where the code is case-sensitive; AAA works but aaa doesn't or vice-versa!
Old Jun 27, 2012, 3:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
There's a publicly available code thread in the Marriott forum. Some of the codes might work at Ritz-Carltons. No idea, but worth checking it out if someone is trying to save $$ on a RC stay.

Cheers.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 5:23 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hyatt Platinum,Marriott Silver,Hilton Honors Gold
The AAA code is particularly rare with a club level room at Ritz Carltons but indeed can be offered from time to time. e.g. the resorts in Florida when room level occupancy is projected to be low. Have a few dates booked this summer at Ft Lauderdale @$398.00 per night, oceanfront, club level. Key Biscayne for the same

Worldspan
Old Dec 23, 2017, 2:52 am

Do you need to provide any proof for the AAA code?
Old Dec 23, 2017, 7:23 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by s879
Do you need to provide any proof for the AAA code?
I always have my card with me but it is rare to be asked to show it on check in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.