Old Aug 23, 2011, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA, LH, BD
LVMH buying Aman?

Seems the rumors are circulating
Old Aug 23, 2011, 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by ajinlondon
Seems the rumors are circulating
Indeed, it has been discussed with links in the Aman poll/questions thread below!
Old Aug 23, 2011, 8:36 pm

Wink There goes the neighborhood

Ritz, Marriott; Aman, LVMH. As one wag stated: "Vuitton is the McDonald's of the luxury industry.... It's far and away the leader, brags of millions sold, has stores at all the top tourist sites -- usually steps away from a McD's -- and has a logo as recognizable as the Golden Arches." http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/a...articleid=1880

Look for an Aman in a location near you!
Old Aug 24, 2011, 8:12 am

Lord, my chosen moniker - Vuittonsofstyle - was meant to be ironic, but now I wish I had chosen something less combative, especially as LVMH is mooted to be bidding for Aman. Pity I could not have taken Amanjunkie or something similar.
Old Aug 24, 2011, 9:55 am
Was sydakllon

Programs: Virtuoso, Rosewood Elite, FSPP, Bellini, Dorchester, MO Fan Club, Oetker Pearl, etc.
Interesting. Aside from anything monogrammed, I happen to like LV. The company I work for is also repeatedly subject of takeover rumors by LVMH...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.