Wiki Posts
Search

Ritz Carlton Currency

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2011, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL KM
Ritz Carlton Currency

Does anyone know if Ritz Carlton Currency can be used at Marriott hotels? The T&C's don't state either way, only that they can be used at a Ritz Carlton Hotel or Resort (see below).

My daughter has to move out of her rented house on campus the week before finals, and there is a nice Marriott very close by that I'd like to put her into. I have a bunch of Cap One points that convert into RC currency and would like to use that to pay her stay.

Here are the T&C's:

This certificate is good for 15 months from date of issuance with a total award value of $900. The Ritz-Carlton® Currency is valid at all Ritz-Carlton hotels and resorts worldwide. Ritz-Carlton Currency may be used for all publicly listed and available room rates and packages, but cannot be used for convention, travel industry, tour, advance purchase, catering, or group room rates. It is not necessary to be a registered guest to use Ritz-Carlton Currency. If a registered guest, charge goods and services to the room and present the Currency at the front desk at check-in or check-out. If a non-registered guest, present the Currency at the time of purchase. The total charges will be reduced by the face value of the Currency. Credit must be established at check-in by presenting a valid form of payment, which may include presenting Ritz-Carlton Currency. Ritz-Carlton Currency may not be accepted at concessions within the hotel not owned or operated by Ritz-Carlton. Please present Currency prior to making the purchase. This Currency is issued by and is the property of MI Fulfillment Services, LLC. Ritz-Carlton Currency is not redeemable for cash. Change will not be given on Currency presented as payment for goods and services. Currency is void and will not be honored if sold for cash or other consideration. Ritz-Carlton Currency may be supplemented by payment of cash, acceptable checks, or valid credit card. Ritz-Carlton Currency is not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. Ritz-Carlton Currency is transferable when gifted. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with receipt or use of this award is the recipient's responsibility. Ritz-Carlton Currency is accepted at face value in US dollars. Ritz-Carlton Currency will be converted into local currency value at the hotel's current exchange rate. Ritz-Carlton Currency may not be resold. Disclaimer: The Ritz-Carlton is not a sponsor of this promotion. The Ritz-Carlton name and logo is a registered trademark of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L. L. C.
Old Apr 3, 2011, 9:30 am

It can only be used at Ritz Carlton.
Old Apr 30, 2011, 9:59 pm

What about for their partner hotels listed on the website?
Old May 1, 2011, 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by 62asr
What about for their partner hotels listed on the website?
Check post #2

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.