Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Complaint Letters to CEO

Complaint Letters to CEO

Old Jun 21, 2011, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by irwin8417
He is no longer in charge CEO role at Ritz Carlton, but normally they will forward the letter back to GM.
Notice that that information was posted in Jul 09...

BTW, I would never even consider staying at a Sofitel.
Old Jun 21, 2011, 7:00 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
Originally Posted by hairpeace
BTW, I would never even consider staying at a Sofitel.
Why not?
Old Jun 23, 2011, 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by TrophyCollector
What is your experience when writing a complaint letter to the CEO of hotel chains?

Hilton:
I wrote to them once, after a problem at the Hilton Cavalieri Rome (now Waldorf Astoria). Not only did I get an apology, but I also received a credit of 100.000 HHonors points. Very good customer service.

Orient-Express:
Although then CEO Mr. Sherwood encouraged letters to him personally, in his brochure, I never received an answer after a lousy stay at the Reid's Palace Madeira.

Sofitel:
I wrote to CEO Gilles Pelisson twice and never received an answer. Sofitel seems particularly arrogant and disorganized to me.
I would like to write a complaint letter to the Starwood group regarding a W south beach fiasco. The general manager in W south beach has been avoiding contact. Can anyone kindly provide an effective way to make the complaint?
Old Jun 23, 2011, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by the_amanized
I would like to write a complaint letter to the Starwood group regarding a W south beach fiasco. The general manager in W south beach has been avoiding contact. Can anyone kindly provide an effective way to make the complaint?
could PM >
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/membe...od-lurker.html

seem to recall threads on that >
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...red-guest-429/
Old Jun 23, 2011, 10:33 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
Originally Posted by the_amanized
Write to Frits van Paaschen CEO at their headquarters in White Plains New York. Be detailed, and don't use any emotion.
Old Jun 24, 2011, 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
Originally Posted by NYBanker
Write to Frits van Paaschen CEO at their headquarters in White Plains New York. Be detailed, and don't use any emotion.
Thank you Kage and NYBanker. I will post the result of this complaint letter and maybe a trip report on the W disaster (learned the lesson that I should always stick to Setai).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.