Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Does Mandarin Oriental have a Loyalty Program?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does Mandarin Oriental have a Loyalty Program?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2010, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
- €1500+ (upcoming) le royal mansour
I hope you don't mean the Royal Mansour in Casablanca?

Another loyalty program that doesn't get much mention is R&C's Club 5C. It has a few useful benefits.
Old May 14, 2011, 11:15 am

RC has Loyalty Program.

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
RC, Pen, FS, MO = no programs

You can redeem Marriott rewards for RC stays though. (no earning)
To update on 2011, Ritz-Carlton's loyalty program is called "The Ritz-Carlton Rewards".
Old May 15, 2011, 2:15 pm
Mandarin Oriental Contributor BadgeAman 10+ Badge

Programs: TPPS, UA, EK ...; Marriott BONVOY , HH, GP, GC..
MO upgrades , etc

Originally Posted by QF Lad

MO, like Four Seasons, don't have a loyalty program. However when you make a reservation with MO you have the option of creating a folio to enable you to fill your details in quickly when making future reservations with MO. This folio enables MO to track its clients and to determine the value that they are worth to the organisation. Regular guests who are tracked through this system can expect upgrades, although as with regular loyalty programs (eg Hilton Honours) these can not be guaranteed.

However if you are planning to stay for an extended period of time I would contact the Front Office Managers directly. The real benefit that MO have is that they are very focussed on guest needs, and there is the ability to develop relationships with management in the hotel (if you stay there regularly). So I would contact the Front Office Manager directly prior to your stay and negotiate any perks directly with them, and from there to develop a relationship with them. You will find that you enjoy the hotels more too once you become known to them and I am sure they will treat you well.
Have just checked out of MOSF after another enjoyable stay in room/suite with fantastic views especially on the clear days we had.

While MO doesn't have a ' loyalty ' scheme as such , they do seem to track stays & preferences ( though as we know, computer/electronic systems can be rather ' limiting ' ) and as such will see MO try to at least meet expectations - barring hardware constraints.
So one may receive upgrades , welcome ' whatever ' & such, in addition to whichever mileage option you choose.
Am hoping that MOSF will one day have a decent gym with a view, spa and perhaps a swimming pool like in MONY. Glad the check -in is at ground level ( unlike MONY ) even though it does not have a ' lobby ' but with the lounge nearby .

Best to connect with the property or individual directly.
The team at MOSF are thankfully friendly - fit for the hospitality arena unlike those in many other hotels - & efficient. SILKS is a hidden gem which has improved through the years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.