Conrad Centennial Singapore - Dated. Needs work

Conrad Centennial Singapore

Map| 6 Reviews | 83% Recommended

Two Temasek Boulevard Singapore, SG 038982

Dated. Needs work (0 Photo)

Check In

Bad first impression. 3 doormen in uniform and no one helped me with my huggage. 

My Diamond HHonors was recognised but I was told to check in at the front desk because the lounge was full. I was pleased to be given an update to a suite. Front desk staff was apologetic and walked me to the room

Room

Suite was dated and in need of renovation. The TV and sound system dates back to the last decade. TV port and audio connectors do not work. Not enough plugs for my laptop/chargers. 

Service

Impeccable service from housekeeping and lounge. Tolietries arrived 15 mins from ordering in the app. 

Dining

Instead of Laurent Perrier champagne, the lounge now serves Chandon Brut from Australia. The buffet selection at Happy Hour is adequate but the lounge is packed. We had to be asked to be sat in the meeting room instead when we were turned away initially by the lounge staff. 

Dated. Needs work

Would you like to write a review on the Conrad Centennial Singapore?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.