Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Luxury lodging with delicious food (Ontario, Canada)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2012, 3:34 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Hi guys, I am in a hunt for a luxury accommodation in Ontario, Canada that supplies scrumptious dining too. I and my friends need to escape from the tiring jobs for a short period of time. We are wishing to just forget all these stuffs and get involved into the nature. Please extend your ideas that match these things. Feedback's are appreciated.

Last edited by RichardInSF; Aug 13, 2012 at 9:19 am
Old Aug 13, 2012, 10:37 am

Kind an open-ended question since you just said Ontario, Canada-which is a big province that has big, bustling cities (Toronto) to lakeside wine regions (Niagara-On-The-Lake) to the Falls themselves.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:01 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM
Langdon Hall?
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:50 am

Programs: AC SE MM, too many others
Originally Posted by francophile
Langdon Hall?
Pretty much. It is the only Relais & Chateaux in Ontario, I think.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by Daniellestvn
Hi guys, I am in a hunt for a luxury accommodation in Ontario, Canada that supplies scrumptious dining too. I and my friends need to escape from the tiring jobs for a short period of time. We are wishing to just forget all these stuffs and get involved into the nature. Please extend your ideas that match these things. Feedback's are appreciated.
Originally Posted by Shangri-La
Kind an open-ended question since you just said Ontario, Canada-which is a big province that has big, bustling cities (Toronto) to lakeside wine regions (Niagara-On-The-Lake) to the Falls themselves.
I heard about a luxury retreat centre which has private chef service from one of my friend who went there. Excellent peace and quiet with unspoiled landscape. They are 2.5 hours north of Thunder Bay by bushplane.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 3:03 pm

Yes. Langdon Hall would be the safest choice based on your general description. Would not be the only one and if you wanted to go far north and fly into a lodge then would bet there are some nice ones as well
Unfortunately for private, luxury, fly in lodges I have never been to any one that is setup as a business for tourism.

Would likely recommend you try and be more specific about what you mean.

I can think of a few that I have enjoyed for completely different reasons (like Inn on the Twenty or White Oaks in Niagara area for the wine region) or many places in the Muskokas, or somewhere like Couples Resort in Algonquin. Those might be what you want, not really sure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.